Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/07/2013 -- Biocartis SA (Biocartis) is a molecular diagnostics company. The company is focused on fast and low-cost integrated molecular and immunodiagnostics based on its micro-technology platform. The company has developed and licensed a series of new technologies to build a broadly applicable diagnostics platform for low to highly multiplexed detection, quantification, and amplification of bio-analytes, including proteins, nucleic acids and small molecules. The company is headquartered at Lausanne, Switzerland.
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the Biocartis SA portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
- Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape globally.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
- Exploit M&A opportunities by identifying market players with the most innovative pipeline.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- MDxHealth SA (MDXH) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Cepheid (CPHD) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Endosense SA - Product Pipeline Analysis
- FK-Biotecnologia SA - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Sebia SA - Product Pipeline Analysis.
- Aleva Neurotherapeutics SA - Product Pipeline Analysis.
- Movea SA - Product Pipeline Analysis.
- Product Pipeline in Medical Equipment Market - Robust Pipeline Strengthening the In-Vitro Diagnostics and Cardiovascular Devices Market
- Qiagen N.V. (QIA) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- MicroPort Scientific Corporation (853) - Product Pipeline Analysis