Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/25/2014 -- The global biofertilizers market is dominated by North America and Europe The main reason for the growth in European nations is the stringent regulatory framework regarding maximum residue level as well as the increasing cost of chemical fertilizers. The market in the Asia-Pacific region has picked up pace due to rising awareness among farmers as well as consumers about the harmful effects of chemicals. More emphasis is being laid on sustainable agriculture by the governments. Increased rate of consumption of organic food all over the world, due to the health hazards caused by chemicals to soil and to human health, is another factor triggering the growth of the biofertilizers industry in the Asia-Pacific region. Along with catering to the local market, the Asia-Pacific and ROW regions are the biggest exporters of biofertilizers.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
There is a surge in demand for biofertilizers in European countries such as Spain, Italy, and Denmark. Thus, a rise in the rate of consumption of organic food and stringent regulatory frameworks concerning the maximum chemical residue is the major factor for the growth of the biofertilizers industry in different regions. The global biofertilizers market comprises numerous regional companies instead of few large global players. Some major companies in the biofertilizers sector include Novozymes A.S. (Denmark), National Fertilizers Limited (India), Madras Fertilizers Limited (India), Gujarat State Fertilizers & Chemicals Ltd. (India), Rizobacter Argentina S.A. (Argentina), T. Stanes & Company Limited (India), Camson Bio Technologies Limited (India), Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Ltd (India), Nutramax Laboratories Inc. (U.S.), and Lallemand Inc. (Canada).
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Materials research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Phosphate Fertilizers Market - Trends & Forecasts To 2018
- Herbicides Market by Type (Glyphosate, Atrazine, Acetochlor, 2,4-D), by Crop Type (Cereals & Grains, Oilseeds & Pulses, Fruits & Vegetables), by Mode of Action (Selective & Non-Selective) & Geography - Trends and Forecasts to 2019
- Insecticides Market by Type [Organophosphorus Compounds, Pyrethroids, Neonicotinoidsn Methyl Carbamate, and Others (Macrocyclic Lactones, Phenylpyrazoles, and Benzoylureas)], by Crop Type (Cereals & Grains, Oilseeds & Pulses, Fruits & Vegetables, and Othe
- Nitrogenous Fertilizers Market - Trends & Forecasts To 2018
- Water Soluble Fertilizers Market by Types (Nitrogenous, Phosphatic, Potassic, Micronutrients), Applications, (Fertigation, Foliar Application), Crop Types (Field, Horticultural, Turf & Ornamentals) & Geography - Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Fungicides Market - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2019
- Agricultural Enzymes Market - Global Trends & Forecast to 2018
- Europe Seed Treatment Market By Type (Chemical & Non-Chemical), By Application (Fungicide, Insecticide, Bio-Control And Others) And By Crop (Cereals, Oilseeds And Others): Trends, Forecasts And Technical Insights Up To 2018
- North America Seed Treatment Market by Type (chemical & non-chemical), by Application (fungicide, insecticide, bio-control and others) and by Crop (cereals, oilseeds and others): Trends, Forecasts and Technical Insights up to 2018
- Asia-Pacific - Seed Treatment Market By Type (Chemical & Non-Chemical), Application (Fungicide, Insecticide, Bio-Control & Others) & Crop (Cereals, Oilseeds & Others) - Trends, Forecasts & Technical Insights up to 2018