Global Bioinformatics Market Expected to Reach $18,233 Million by 2025
Portland, OR -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/13/2019 -- According to a new report published by Allied Market Research, titled,"Bioinformatics Market by Technology & Services, Application, and Sector: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2018 - 2025,"the global bioinformatics market size is $6,389 million in 2017, and is projected to reach $18,233 million by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 13.8% from 2018 to 2025. The bioinformatics platforms segment accounted for nearly half of the total bioinformatics market share in 2017.
Bioinformatics is the conceptualization of biology, in terms of molecules, along with application of information technology to organize and understand the data associated with these molecules on a large scale. Bioinformatics utilizes computer to collect, analyze, integrate, and store the molecular and biological data, which is subsequently utilized in applications, such as drug development and discovery. Technology and services are the two important segments of this market.
Download Sample PDF Brochure at: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/136
The bioinformatics market is expected to exhibit significant growth during the forecast period, due to rise in need for integrated data and increase in applications of proteomics & genomics. In addition, drug discovery & development is expected to boost the market growth during the forecast period. However, lack of skilled personnel and common data formats are projected to hamper the market growth during the forecast period. Conversely, increase in need for integrated solutions & systems is expected to offer remunerative opportunities for market players.
Based on application, the market is classified into matabolomics, molecular phylogenetics, transcriptomics, proteomics, chemoinformatics, genomics, and others. In 2017, the genomics segment garnered the leading position, in terms of revenue, owing to wide applications and usage of genomics in sequencing of biomolecules.
Region wise, the bioinformatics market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. North America dominated the market in 2017, accounting for the highest share, and is anticipated to maintain this trend throughout the forecast period. This is attributed to upsurge in adoption of advanced technology and increase in demand for advanced bioinformatics tools, which are required in the drug discovery and development process.
The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the key players operating in the global bioinformatics industry, namely, Agilent Technologies, Inc., Geneva Bioinformatics (Genebio), Dassault Systems, Eurofins Scientific, Illumina Inc., Bruker Daltonics Inc., Biomax Informatics AG, Perkinelmer Inc., Qiagen N.V, and Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. The other players in the value chain include Accelrys, Inc., Affymetrix, Inc., SA Nonlinear Dynamics, Quest Diagnostics, Inc., and others.
Do Purchase Enquiry at: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/136
Key Benefits for Bioinformatics Market:
- This report provides a detailed quantitative analysis of the current bioinformatics market trends and bioinformatics market forecast estimations from 2018 to 2025, which assists to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- An in-depth bioinformatics market analysis includes study of various regions is anticipated to provide a detailed understanding of the current trends to enable stakeholders formulate region-specific plans.
- A comprehensive analysis of the factors that drive and restrain the growth of the global bioinformatics market is provided.
- Region-wise and country-wise bioinformatics market conditions are comprehensively analyzed in this report.
- The projections in this report are made by analyzing the current trends and future market potential from 2018 to 2025 in terms of value.
- s within the bioinformatics market are profiled in this report and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which help to understand the competitive outlook of the global market. Key market player