Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/10/2011 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Biomarkers in Drug Discovery - Earlier Usage of Biomarkers in Optimization Stage to Reduce Drug Attrition Rate Significantly market report to its offering
Biomarkers in Drug Discovery - Earlier Usage of Biomarkers in Optimization Stage to Reduce Drug Attrition Rate Significantly
GBI Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has released its latest report, “Biomarkers in Drug Discovery - Earlier Usage of Biomarkers in Optimization Stage to Reduce Drug Attrition Rate Significantly”, which provides key data, information and analysis of the major trends and issues affecting biomarkers in the drug discovery process. The report provides a comprehensive insight into the history of biomarkers, their uses and efficiency, as well as their limitations. The report also provides a detailed analysis of the biomarkers market’s characterization in terms of its market size, segmentation by use of biomarkers in drug discovery, diagnostics and others and the major market drivers and barriers. The report also looks into the biomarkers pipeline as well as an analysis on the pipeline by indication, phase of development and geography of development. The report also provides a competitive landscape of the market that profiles key market players along with their brief business description, major products and major Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) and partnership deals. The report also provides detailed analysis of major partnership and M&A deals that have taken place in the biomarkers market in the year 2010 and till May 2011 along with segmentation by deal type, geography and companies. Finally, the report provides the major conclusions about the biomarkers market
The report analyses the biomarkers in the drug discovery market along with the major forces driving the current market and the potential challenges that can restrain the growth. The scope of the report includes -
- An overview of biomarkers in the drug discovery process along with their use, efficiency and limitations.
- Annualized market data from 2002 and forecast forward to 2017, along with segmentation of the market into drug discovery, diagnostic and others.
- Key market drivers and restraints shaping the biomarkers market.
- Pipeline analysis of the biomarkers, along with segmentation by indication, phase and geography.
- Competitive landscape analysis with profiling of leading companies such as Quest Diagnostics, Vermillion, Amgen, Abbott and Roche.
- Analysis of partnership and M&A deals from 2010 till May 2011, along with segmentation by indication, deal type, geography and companies.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to -
- Develop better strategies for biomarkers research by understanding the market dynamics of the biomarker drug discovery industry.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies by identifying the key areas for high growth and high opportunities.
- Understand the factors shaping the biomarkers drug discovery market.
- Reinforce the R&D pipeline by identifying the key biomarker tests which can provide more accurate and early diagnosis of diseases.
- Identify the key players best positioned to take the advantage of the opportunities in the global biomarkers drug discovery market.
- Exploit partnership and acquisition opportunities by identifying the products that could fill the portfolio gaps.
Life Technologies Corporation
View the table of contents of this market research report at http://www.reportstack.com/product/48575/biomarkers-in-drug-discovery-earlier-usage-of-biomarkers-in-optimization-stage-to-reduce-drug-attrition-rate-significantly.html