ResearchMoz added Latest Research Report titled " Biometric Market in the United States in Education Sector 2015-2019: Worldwide Market Size, Shares, Trends, Growth, Survey and Forecast report " to it's Large Report database.
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/24/2016 -- The biometrics market in the US in education sector to grow at a CAGR of 23.65% over the period 2014-2019. Security of data and assets has been a key concern for enterprises, banks, government organizations, telecommunications, hospitals, as well as individuals. Keys, identity badges, and numeric keypads were previously being used to prevent unauthorised access. Technological advancements resulted in the introduction of two-factor authentication, wherein individuals could gain access to secure premises after being authenticated using two different components, such as hardware devices and numeric codes. However, hackers also could easily gain access to hardware devices and obtain numeric codes.
Browse Market info, get a Sample PDF with TOC: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=363209
In 1999, biometrics was introduced to identify individual traits based on behavioural and physiological characteristics of individuals that could not be replicated easily. It includes voice recognition, palm geometry recognition, DNA identification, gait recognition, fingerprint matching, facial recognition, iris recognition, signature verification, and vein recognition. Also, biometrics are considered to be more reliable compared to physical devices and numeric codes. In addition, biometric traits cannot be lost or forgotten by an individual. Biometrics use verification and identification to authenticate an individual. Verification is a one-on-one process used to match biometric traits of an individual against a particular template. However, identification is a matching process where the biometric traits of an individual are matched against all templates in the database to determine an individual's identity.
Covered in this report:
- This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the biometrics market in the US in education sector for the period 2015-2019.
- To calculate the market size, the report considers revenue generated from the sales of biometric solutions, including hardware, software, integrated solutions, and services offered in the education sector in the US. Revenues generated from after-sales services were not included to calculate the market size.
- The report provides a detailed analysis of fingerprint identification, facial recognition, and iris recognition.
- The market is highly fragmented with the presence of a large number of small and large vendors. A detailed product and feature comparison for the key leading vendors is provided in the report.
- In addition, the report discusses the major drivers that influence the growth of the market. It also outlines the risks faced by vendors and the market at large, as well as the key trends emerging in the market.
- BioLink Solutions
- HID Global
- Nuance Communications
- Other prominent vendors
Enquiry at: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=363209
Key questions answered in this report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
ResearchMoz is the world's fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz's service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Albany NY - 12207
Tel: 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)
Latest Press-Releases: http://www.researchmoz.us/pressrelease