Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/09/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Biopharma M&A and Deal Making - Understanding the Latest Trends to Optimize Future Strategy market report to its offering
The leading pharmaceutical players continue to face the combined threats of a difficult operating environment and patent losses while struggling to deliver on pipeline potential. Externalization strategies are a key means to boost future revenues and, indeed more imminently, to satisfy shareholder demands. However, the increasing size of the leading biopharmaceutical companies is necessitating their involvement in growing the numbers and size of deals year by year. This in itself, along with the rising financial firepower of the mid-tier players, has increased the level of competition for the most attractive targets.
Increased competition in the marketplace for M&A and licensing deals can artificially inflate the cost of these deals, distorting the balance of value, risk and return. As a result companies must employ more rigorous selection processes and expand search criteria to consider more diverse options if they are to maximize their returns on investment.
The report, Biopharma M&A and Deal Making - Understanding the Latest Trends to Optimize Future Strategy, was written to support team and corporate strategic initiatives around the options that exist to grow revenues through externalization, whether by M&A or licensing. CBR Pharma Insights provides in-depth analysis on the deals being done today, the trends being seen over time, and the strategies employed throughout the industry.
- Trends in recent deal activity
- Successful deal making
- Future deal activity
Key Reasons to Purchase
- Understand and evaluate the strategies being used by companies of all sizes to support future revenue growth
- Benefit from CBRs case study analysis of the different types of deals being done in the current & future biopharma industry
- Access data and trends analysis of the types of deals taking place and which therapeutic areas are showing the most activity
- Gain insights around the steps that need to be taken in order to best secure a successful deal
- Learn who the key companies are to watch for in the coming year, the motivations behind the deals they are doing, and identify which ones relate to your business strategies
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit