Researchmoz added Most up-to-date research on "Biopower in Japan, Market Outlook to 2025, Update 2015 - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles" to its huge collection of research reports.
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/16/2015 -- "Biopower in Japan, Market Outlook to 2025, Update 2015 - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles" is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the Biopower market in Japan.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=419017
The report provides an in-depth analysis on global renewable power market and global Biopower market with forecasts up to 2025. The report analyzes the power market scenario in Japan (includes conventional Hydro, nuclear and renewable energy sources) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2025. The research details renewable power market outlook in the country (includes Wind, small hydro, biopower and renewable) and provides forecasts up to 2025. The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2001 to 2025 in Japan Biopower market. A detailed coverage of energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to Biopower market development is provided in the report. The research also provides company snapshots of some of the major market participants.
The report analyses global renewable power market, global biopower (Biomass and Biogas) market, Japan power market, Japan renewable power market and Japan biopower market. The scope of the research includes -
- A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
- An overview on global renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends, generation trends and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources. The information is covered for the historical period 2001-2014 (unless specified) and forecast period 2015-2025.
- Renewable power sources include wind (both onshore and offshore), solar photovoltaic (PV), concentrated solar power (CSP), small hydropower (SHP), biomass, biogas and geothermal.
- Detailed overview of the global biopower market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity split by major biopower countries in 2014 and key owners information of various regions.
- Power market scenario in Japan and provides detailed market overview, installed capacity and power generation trends by various fuel types (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro and renewable energy sources) with forecasts up to 2025.
- An overview on Japan renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends (2001-2025), generation trends(2001-2025) and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources in 2014.
- Detailed overview of Japan biopower market with installed capacity and generation trends and major active and upcoming biopower projects.
- Deal analysis of Japan biopower market. Deals are analyzed on the basis of mergers, acquisitions, partnership, asset finance, debt offering, equity offering, private equity (PE) and venture capitalists (VC).
- Key policies and regulatory framework supporting the development of renewable power sources in general and biopower in particular.
- Company snapshots of some of the major market participants in the country.
Reasons to buy
- The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in Japan biopower market.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for wind power market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industrys growth potential.
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.researchmoz.us/biopower-in-japan-market-outlook-to-2025-update-2015-capacity-generation-levelized-cost-of-energy-lcoe-investment-trends-regulations-and-company-profiles-report.html
Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables 6
1.2 List of Figures 8
2 Executive Summary 9
2.1 Government Support in Conjunction with Technology Development Driving Global Renewable Power Installations 9
2.2 Global Biopower Generation Expected to Reach 710 TWh by 2025 9
2.3 Thermal Power is the Dominant Source in the Power Mix 10
2.4 Regulatory Reforms are Required to Boost the Growth of Renewable Sector 11
3 Introduction 12
3.1 Carbon Emissions, Global, 2001-2014 12
3.2 Primary Energy Consumption, Global, 2001-2025 14
3.3 Biopower Market, Technology Analysis 16
3.3.1 Biopower Market, Feedstock Conversion Processes 17
3.3.2 Biopower Market, Primary Energy Conversion and Recovery Technology 18
3.4 Report Guidance 22
4 Renewable Power Market, Global, 2001 - 2025 23
4.1 Renewable Power Market, Global, Overview 23
4.2 Renewable Power Market, Global, Installed Capacity, 2001-2025 24
4.2.1 Renewable Power Market, Global, Cumulative Installed Capacity by Source Type, 2001-2025 24
4.2.2 Renewable Power Market, Global, Cumulative Installed Capacity Split by Source Type, 2014 vs. 2025 25
4.2.3 Renewable Power Market, Global, Comparison among Various Sources, Cumulative Installed Capacity, 2014 - 2025 27
4.3 Renewable Power Market, Global, Power Generation, 2001-2025 29
4.3.1 Renewable Power Market, Global, Power Generation by Source Type, 2001-2025 29
4.3.2 Renewable Power Market, Global, Power Generation, Source Comparison Based on Power Generation, 2014-2025 30
4.4 Renewable Power Market, Global, LCOE Comparison of Power Generating Sources, 2013-2014 32
5 Biopower Market, Global 34
5.1 Biomass Power Market, Global, 2001-2025 34
5.1.1 Biomass Power Market, Global, Overview 34
5.1.2 Biomass Power Market, Global, Installed Capacity, 2001-2025 34
5.1.3 Biomass Market, Global, Power Generation, 2001-2025 41
5.2 Biogas Power Market, Global, 2001-2025 47
5.2.1 Biogas Power Market, Global, Overview 47
5.2.2 Biogas Power Market, Global, Installed Capacity, 2001-2025 48
5.2.3 Biogas Market, Global, Power Generation, 2001-2025 54
Make an Enquiry of this report @ http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=419017
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
Mr. Nachiket Ghumare,
USA-Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948