“The Report Biopower in Taiwan Market Outlook to 2025 Update 2015 - Capacity Generation Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE) Investment Trends Regulations and Company Profiles provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. - MarketResearchReports.biz”
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/25/2015 -- Description
Biopower in Taiwan, Market Outlook to 2025, Update 2015 - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles
"Biopower in Taiwan, Market Outlook to 2025, Update 2015 - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles" is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the Biopower market in Taiwan.
View Full Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/373052
The report provides an in-depth analysis on global renewable power market and global Biopower market with forecasts up to 2025. The report analyzes the power market scenario in Taiwan (includes conventional Hydro, nuclear and renewable energy sources) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2025. The research details renewable power market outlook in the country (includes Wind, small hydro, biopower and renewable) and provides forecasts up to 2025. The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2001 to 2025 in Taiwan Biopower market. A detailed coverage of energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to Biopower market development is provided in the report. The research also provides company snapshots of some of the major market participants.
Download sample Copy of This Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/373052
The report analyses global renewable power market, global biopower (Biomass and Biogas) market, Taiwan power market, Taiwan renewable power market and Taiwan biopower market. The scope of the research includes -
- A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
- An overview on global renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends, generation trends and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources. The information is covered for the historical period 2001-2014 (unless specified) and forecast period 2015-2025.
- Renewable power sources include wind (both onshore and offshore), solar photovoltaic (PV), concentrated solar power (CSP), small hydropower (SHP), biomass, biogas and geothermal.
- Detailed overview of the global biopower market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity split by major biopower countries in 2014 and key owners information of various regions.
- Power market scenario in Taiwan and provides detailed market overview, installed capacity and power generation trends by various fuel types (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro and renewable energy sources) with forecasts up to 2025.
- An overview on Taiwan renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends (2001-2025), generation trends(2001-2025) and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources in 2014.
- Detailed overview of Taiwan biopower market with installed capacity and generation trends and major active and upcoming biopower projects.
- Deal analysis of Taiwan biopower market. Deals are analyzed on the basis of mergers, acquisitions, partnership, asset finance, debt offering, equity offering, private equity (PE) and venture capitalists (VC).
- Key policies and regulatory framework supporting the development of renewable power sources in general and biopower in particular.
- Company snapshots of some of the major market participants in the country.
Reasons to buy
- The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in Taiwan biopower market.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for wind power market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industrys growth potential.
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table Of Content
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 5
1.2 List of Figures 6
2 Executive Summary 7
2.1 Government Support in Conjunction with Technology Development Driving Global Renewable Power Installations 7
2.2 Global Biopower Generation Expected to Reach 710 TWh by 2025 7
2.3 Thermal Power Accounts for Three-Fourth of the Power Capacity in Taiwan 8
2.4 Taiwan to Rely on Renewable Sources for Increased Power Security 9
3 Introduction 10
3.1 Carbon Emissions, Global, 2001-2014 10
3.2 Primary Energy Consumption, Global, 2001-2025 12
3.3 Biopower Market, Technology Analysis 14
3.3.1 Biopower Market, Feedstock Conversion Processes 15
3.3.2 Biopower Market, Primary Energy Conversion and Recovery Technology 16
3.4 Report Guidance 20
4 Renewable Power Market, Global, 2001 - 2025 21
4.1 Renewable Power Market, Global, Overview 21
4.2 Renewable Power Market, Global, Installed Capacity, 2001-2025 22
4.2.1 Renewable Power Market, Global, Cumulative Installed Capacity by Source Type, 2001-2025 22
4.2.2 Renewable Power Market, Global, Cumulative Installed Capacity Split by Source Type, 2014 vs. 2025 23
4.2.3 Renewable Power Market, Global, Comparison among Various Sources, Cumulative Installed Capacity, 2014 - 2025 25
4.3 Renewable Power Market, Global, Power Generation, 2001-2025 27
4.3.1 Renewable Power Market, Global, Power Generation by Source Type, 2001-2025 27
4.3.2 Renewable Power Market, Global, Power Generation, Source Comparison Based on Power Generation, 2014-2025 28
4.4 Renewable Power Market, Global, LCOE Comparison of Power Generating Sources, 2013-2014 30
Browse Our Energy Alternative Sources Related Press Releases: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/category/45
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
Office: State Tower
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207