New Medical Devices research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/05/2014 -- Biosceptre International Limited (Biosceptre) is a biotechnology company. The company develops and commercializes antibody technologies for applications in the diagnosis and treatment of cancer. Its products include topical ointment, systemic therapeutic and in vitro diagnostic prostate immunohistochemistry test. Biosceptre develops polyclonal antibody, which is formulated into an ointment for topical use in the treatment of non-melanoma skin cancers. The company's systemic therapeutic is applied at an early development stage. It develops diagnostic test for prostate cancer that is performed on tissue samples. The company has its presence in the UK. Biosceptre is headquartered in North Ryde, New South Wales, Australia.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the Biosceptre International Limited portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.<\li> - Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.<\li> - Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.<\li> - Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.<\li> - Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.<\li> - Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape globally.<\li> -
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Biosceptre International Limited - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Lab21 Limited - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Baxter International Inc. (BAX) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Oxford Biodynamics Limited - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- HeartWare International, Inc. (HIN) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Roche Diagnostics Limited - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- GeneNews Limited (GEN) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Rayner Intraocular Lenses Limited - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- QuantuMDx Group Limited - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Enigma Diagnostics Limited - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)