Biosensor Market Information, by technology, by end user, by application (medical testing, food toxicity) - Forecast to 2020
Pune, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/21/2017 -- Market Research Future adds new report of "Global Biosensor Market Research Report- Forecast 2020" it contains Company information, geographical data and Table of Content
Some of the key players in this market are:
- Abbott Laboratories Inc.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Bayer Healthcare
- Johnson & Johnson
- Medtronic Inc.
- Siemens Healthcare
- Nova Biomedical Corporation
- LifeSensors Inc.
- TiaDoc Technology Corporation
- I-SENCE Inc.
Get a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1228
The key findings of the report "Global Industry Insight: Global Biosensor Market Development and Forecast to 2020" include:
- Biosensor market expected to grow at CAGR of 9.6% during the period 2014-2020
- Geographically, North America has the largest share in global biosensors market, while Asia-Pacific has emerged as the fastest growing region
- Based on the technology, electrochemical biosensors has the largest market share in the biosensor market
- Security and biodefense are the most popular end user in the biosensors market
Biosensor market has been segmented
- On the basis of Technology which comprises of electrochemical biosensors, optical biosensors, thermal biosensors, piezoelectric biosensors
- On the basis of End User, the market is segmented into point of care, home diagnostics, research laboratories, food industry, security and biodefense
- On the basis of Application, the market is segmented into medical testing, food toxicity, industrial process, environmental market, agricultural testing
Browse Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/biosensors-market-1228
Globally the market for biosensor is increasing moderately. Biosensor is devices composed of transducer and biological element for providing analytical information. These devices convert biological response into an electrical response, to recognize the function and structure of various molecules. Biosensors are complicated and effective device capable of fast detection and measuring wide spectrum in various applications. It has various applications in the field of healthcare, industrial process control, military application, environmental monitoring, agriculture and veterinary monitoring. The global biosensor market is growing moderately due to increase in prevalence of diabetic population, rise in geriatric population, increasing demand of POCT, rising prevalence of chronic and lifestyle associated diseases, and increasing application of biosensors in various industries. Biosensor industry is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.6% from 2014 to 2020.
- Biosensor equipment manufacturers & Suppliers
- Biosensor products manufacturers & Suppliers
- Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
- Research and Development (R&D) Companies
- Government Research Laboratories
- Independent Research Laboratories
- Government and Independent Regulatory Authorities
- Market Research and Consulting Service Providers
- Academic Institutes and Universities
Study objectives of Biosensor Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 5 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the biosensor market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the biosensor market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segments by technology, by end user, by application and its sub-segments.
Enquire about this Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/enquiry/1228
Regional Analysis of Biosensor Market:
Considering the global scenario of the market, Americas region is believed to be the largest market for biosensor. Moreover the European market is also growing continuously and slowly catching up with the American market. On the other hand, Asia-Pacific market is expected to grow at the fastest pace in the biosensor during the forecasted period. Middle East & Africa region are likely to have a limited but steady growth in the market.
About Market Research Future
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.