Recently published research from MarketLine, "Biotechnology in Europe", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/12/2013 -- Biotechnology in Europe industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Europe biotechnology market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The biotechnology market consists of the development, manufacturing, and marketing of products based on advanced biotechnology research.
- The European biotechnology market had total revenues of $79.4bn in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.5% between 2008 and 2012.
- Life sciences companies are increasingly targeting emerging markets such as China, India, Brazil, and others to supplement sales in the mature markets of U.S. and Europe.
- The performance of the market is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 8% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $116.8bn by the end of 2017.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the biotechnology market in Europe
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the biotechnology market in Europe
Leading company profiles reveal details of key biotechnology market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Europe biotechnology market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Europe economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the Europe biotechnology market by value in 2012?
What will be the size of the Europe biotechnology market in 2017?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Europe biotechnology market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Biotechnology research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Biotechnology: Global Industry Guide
- Biotechnology Reagents Market by Technology, Applications and End-Users - Current Trends, Opportunities and Global Forecasts to 2016
- Biosimilars in Developed Countries - Launch of Biosimilar mAbs in Europe and New Regulatory Pathways in the US to Spur Market Growth
- Bioinformatics Market By Sector (Molecular Medicine, Agriculture, Research & Forensic), Segment (Sequencing Platforms, Knowledge Management Tools & Data Analysis Services) & Application (Genomics, Proteomics & Drug Design) - Global Forecasts to 2017
- Refining Industry Outlook in Europe, 2013 - Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Operating and Planned Refineries to 2017
- Oil and Chemicals Storage Industry Outlook in Europe, 2013 - Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Operating and Planned Storage Terminals to 2017
- Online Shopping Habits of Business Executives in Europe, 2012-2013
- Global Business Travelers' Online Shopping Habits, 2012-2013
- Global Airport Retail Trends, 2012-2013
- Pharmaceutical Supply Chain in Europe - Adoption of Direct to Pharmacy (DTP) Model to Boost Efficiency and Optimize Pricing