London, UK -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/03/2016 -- Today is a very exciting time in the Bitcoin Mining Technology Sector. BITMINER.EU (BITMINER CLOUD EU LTD) with its new and innovative developments has ushered in a new phase in Bitcoin mining, where it is selling hashrate to mine Bitcoin without any need for hardware to do so.
According to company's spokesperson Roger, "Our goal is to become leading Bitcoin cloud service contributing to the crypto-society in the Bitcoin community. BITMINER.EU closely follows and constantly upgrades the possibilities as well as incorporates the latest developments and trends to ensure the widest range of features available to its users. In other words, it guarantees and prioritizes technical advancement for mining options, and provides a stable hash rate for its users."
Although, several Bitcoin mining firms have recently surfaced, BITMINER.EU with more than 3863 Bitcoin Investors is the only firm that ensures simplest way in the world of mining.
So how does it really work?
It involves 3 simple steps!
Step One: Sign up and login
Step Two: Deposit and buy GHs
Step Three: Withdraw or buy more GHs
Besides, some of key features of this system are:
- Exchange USD to BTC
- Simple vault system, where each week are distributed interest on the balance of each Bitcoin Active balance
- Fully automated system
- Easy and Great Referral System
- Offers easy way and advanced statistics
- Guarantees a stable hash rate and immediate mining payouts
- Provides a stable hash rate for its users
- BITCOIN mining relies on PPS ("Pay per shares"), where miners are rewarded with coins according to their shares
- Guarantees an uptime of 99.9 percent
For more information, simply visit: https://bitminer.eu/
About BITMINER CLOUD EU LTD
Registered in England and Wales, BITMINER.EU is an innovative Bitcoin cloud service that believes in offering its clients most advanced features and developments Bitcoin industry has to offer. Its registration number is 09951039.
Company Name: BITMINER CLOUD EU LTD
Contact Person Name: Roger V.