Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Bleach in Mexico", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/13/2012 -- The health and sanitary emergency brought about by the AH1N1 virus fuelled sales of bleach during 2009 by 9%, a considerable rise given that bleach is a very mature product category in Mexico. After a drop in sales during 2010 after the threat to the public's health had been overcome, bleach sales returned to normal growth during 2011, rising by 2% in volume terms. However, a new emergency developed during the last two months of 2011 and the first few months of 2012. This time the situation was...
Euromonitor International's Bleach in Mexico market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Bleach market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Bleach in France - Industry and Country Analysis
- Bleach in Germany - Industry and Country Analysis
- Bleach in the United Kingdom
- Bleach in Germany
- Bleach in the United States
- Bleach in France
- Bleach Market in Asia-Pacific to 2014 (Household Products)
- Bleach Market in Middle East and Africa to 2014 (Household Products)
- Bleach Market in Eastern Europe to 2014 (Household Products)
- Bleach in Thailand