ResearchMoz added Latest Research Report titled " Blister Packaging Market in the US 2015-2019: Worldwide Market Size, Shares, Trends, Growth, Survey and Forecast report " to it's Large Report database.
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/13/2016 -- Blister packaging is a kind of pre-formed plastic packaging used for small consumer goods, pharmaceutical drugs, and medical devices. A blister pack is made of aluminum foil or plastic with a cavity or pocket made from thermoformed plastic. It helps protect products from contamination and external conditions such as humidity. These packs are manufactured primarily through two processes: thermoforming and cold forming. Blister packs are used to package pharmaceutical products such as OTC drugs and medicines, as well as small medical devices. A blister that folds onto itself is known as a clamshell.
Growth Prospects of the Blister Packaging Market in the US: Pharma, FDA, Retail Outlets -
The Blister Packaging market in the US is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 6% during the period 2014-2019. Increased demand from the Pharmaceutical industry is one of the primary drivers of the Blister Packaging market in the US. The implementation of FDA regulations, which require that all prescribed pharmaceuticals dispensed in hospitals and nursing homes be packaged in unit-dose formats with barcodes to reduce dispensing errors, has increased sales of blister packs over the years. Demand for interactive and user-friendly packs is rising because of the rise in the number of retail outlets. Blister packaging allows vendors to increase brand recognition and awareness among customers.
Get a Sample Research PDF with TOC: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=245012
Scope of the Report:
- This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Blister Packaging market in the US for the period 2015-2019. To calculate the market size, the report takes into account the total revenue generated from different end-users.
- The report presents the vendor landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the top four companies in the market. In order to arrive at a ranking of the leading vendors in the market, the report considers the revenue generated by vendors of packaging services. It also provides data on the different segments of the Blister Packaging market in the US categorized on the basis of raw material used and end-user.
- Segmentation by End Users: The market for Blister Packaging in US is segmented by type of end-users, such as the Pharmaceutical industry and the Food and Retail industry.
- Segmentation by Raw Materials: The market for Blister Packaging in US is segmented by type of raw materials used, such as PVC, Aclar, Cold Form, PVDC, COC, and PP.
- In addition, the report discusses the major drivers that influence the growth of the market. It also outlines the challenges faced by the companies and the market at large, as well as the key trends emerging in the market.
Key Drivers in the Blister Packaging Market in US:
Growing Demand from Pharmaceutical Industry
Over the past few years, demand for blister packs has been increasing in the Pharmaceutical industry. The growing incidence of diseases, aging population, and changing consumer lifestyles have increased the need for medicines, which has, in turn, led to a higher demand for blister packaging. The implementation of FDA regulations, which require all prescribed pharmaceuticals dispensed in hospitals and nursing homes to be packaged in unit-dose formats with barcodes to reduce dispensing errors, has increased the sales of blister packs over the years. For instance, demand for contact lenses in blister packs has increased tremendously in recent years.
Other driver and its impact explained in detail in the report.
Key Challenges in the Blister Packaging Market in US:
Rise in Raw Material Prices
The prices of raw materials used to manufacture blister packaging products, especially plastic and aluminum, are volatile. Over the past few years, there has been an increase in the demand-supply gap, which has led to a substantial increase in raw material prices. The escalating prices of raw materials such as plastic resins increase manufacturing costs and reduce the profit margins of vendors. Vendors are under pressure because of intense competition. Rising inflation and shortage of good quality raw materials, especially biodegradable raw materials, have also contributed to increasing in prices. To overcome this challenge, manufacturers of blister packaging are trying to develop new packaging materials and packages that perform optimally at reduced costs.
Enquiry at: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=245012
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
ResearchMoz is the world's fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz's service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Albany NY - 12207
Tel: 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)
Follow us on LinkedIn at: http://bit.ly/1TBmnVG