Global Blockchain Market, By Organization Size, By Application, By End User, By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa)- Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Pune, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/01/2018 -- Blockchain distributed ledger is a medium of exchange formed and stored electronically, using encryption methods to regulate the creation of financial units and to verify the transfer of funds. All the blockchain ledgers are created by private individuals, organizations, or firms. The blockchain distributed ledger market has evolved intermittently and at a significant rate during the past few years. The majority of blockchain distributed ledger market is currently focused on cryptocurrencies rather than a more diverse range of applications.
Free Sample Report Available@ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-blockchain-market
Global Blockchain Market contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017, and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Global Blockchain Market accounted for USD 242.4 million in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 79.9% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
Major Market Competitors:
- IBM Corporation,
- Microsoft Corporation,
- Digital Asset Holdings,
- BTL Group,
- Chain Inc.,
- Coinbase and
- Abra among others.
This market report defines the trends and forecast the upcoming opportunities and threats of the blockchain market in the upcoming 8 years. One of the major factors such as increase in the adoption of blockchain technology is driving the market demand. This has increased the annual savings for banks and also has reduced infrastructure cost. For instance, According to DMR, around USD 8-12 billion were reported as annual savings for the banks who have utilized blockchain technology. Blockchain is just a digitalized immutable ledger of economic transactions which can record not only the financial transactions but everything related to value. It can be used during payments, smart contracts, digital identity risk and compliance management and many more.
Inquiry Before Buying@ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-blockchain-market
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Helps in total ownership cost reduction, transparency, and faster transaction
- Growth in blockchain services
- Increase in the adoption of blockchain technology with respect to payments, digital identities and smart contracts
- Introduction of new breed of programmable blockchain platforms
- Inventions regarding internet of things (IOT)
- Lack of standard and indefinite regulatory norms
- The global blockchain market is segmented based on organization size, applications, end users and geographical segments.
- Based on organization size, the global blockchain market is segmented into small and medium sized enterprise and large sized enterprise.
- On the basis of application, the global blockchain market is segmented into payments, documentation, smart contracts, digital identity, exchanges, governance, risk, and compliance management, supply chain management and others.
For Any query talk to Analyst@ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-blockchain-market
- On the basis of end users, the global blockchain market is segmented into government and public sector, healthcare and life sciences, banking, financial services and insurance, transportation and logistics, retail and ecommerce, media and entertainment, IT and telecommunication, travel and hospitality, real estate and others.
- Based on geography, the global blockchain market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
The global blockchain market is consolidated due to the presence of limited number of players concentrated in few countries. These major players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this market.
Access Full Report @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-blockchain-market/
About Data Bridge Market Research
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research