Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/09/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of BOC Hong Kong (Holdings) Limited (2388): Company Profile and SWOT Analysis market report to its offering, this report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "BOC Hong Kong (Holdings) Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "BOC Hong Kong (Holdings) Limited" for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries
Reasons to Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "BOC Hong Kong (Holdings) Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors businesses better
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
BOC Hong Kong (Holdings) Limited
BOC Hong Kong (Holdings) Limited (BOCHKHL) is a banking holding company. Through its principal subsidiary, Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited (BOCHK), and other subsidiaries, the company offers personal banking, corporate banking, insurance, and treasury services to retail and corporate customers. BOCHKHL offers deposits, loans, insurance, Renminbi integrated services, wealth management services. cash management services, custody services, MPF services, trade finance, online securities margin trading service, equity-linked deposit and FX margin trading services. The group operates over 260 branches, nearly 570 ATMs and other distribution channels in Hong Kong. The group is headquartered in Hong Kong.
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit