Fast Market Research recommends "Bookstores in China" from IBISWorld, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/11/2012 -- Bookstores in China are mainly engaged in the retailing of printed books.
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Phoenix Publishing & Media Network Group, Hebei Xinhua Bookstore Group, Shanghai Xinhua Distribution Group, Hubei Xinhua Bookstore Group, Guangzhou Xinhua Distribution Group
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Books: Global Industry Guide
- Home Furniture & Housewares Retailers in Asia-Pacific to 2015: Market Guide
- Gardening & Outdoor Living in Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Gardening & Outdoor Living in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- Luggage & Leather Goods in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- Jewelry & Watches in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- Jewelry & Watches in Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Home Improvement in Asia-Pacific to 2015: Market Guide
- Home Furniture & Housewares Retailers in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Home Furniture & Housewares Retailers in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide