Recently published research from GlobalData, "Boston Scientific Corporation (BSX) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/28/2013 -- Boston Scientific Corporation (Boston Scientific) is a global medical device company. It carries out the development, manufacture and marketing of medical devices that are used in a range of interventional medical procedures. The company offers products in six dedicated business groups, namely, Cardiac Rhythm Management (CRM) that includes Interventional Cardiology, Peripheral Interventions businesses; Cardiovascular; Electrophysiology; Endoscopy; Urology/Women's Health and Neuromodulation. Its priority markets include Europe, Middle East, Africa (EMEA), Japan, Asia Pacific and the Americas. Boston Scientific is headquartered in Massachusetts, the US.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The company seeks to be a global leader in less-invasive medical devices industry by developing and marketing products and therapies that cater to patient needs by extending superior clinical results and economic value.
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the Boston Scientific Corporation portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
- Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
Reasons to Get This Report
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Stryker Corporation (SYK) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (TMO) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Edwards Lifesciences Corporation (EW) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Nipro Corporation (8086) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Corgenix Medical Corporation (CONX) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Kensey Nash Corporation - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Accelr8 Technology Corporation (AXK) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Masimo Corporation (MASI) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Unilife Corporation (UNIS) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- MicroPort Scientific Corporation (853) - Product Pipeline Analysis