The Insurance Industry in Botswana, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/06/2015 -- Synopsis
Timetric's ' The Insurance Industry in Botswana, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides detailed analysis of the Botswanan insurance industry.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2010–2014) and forecast period (2014–2019). The report also analyzes detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Timetric's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in regulatory structure.
Browse Full Report with TOC: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/the-insurance-industry-in-botswana-key-trends-and-36483
The report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Botswanan insurance industry, including:
- The Botswanan insurance industry's growth prospects by segment and category
- A comprehensive overview of Botswanan economy and demographics
- The detailed competitive landscape in the Botswanan insurance industry
- The various distribution channels in the Botswanan insurance industry
- Detailed regulatory policies of the Botswanan insurance industry
- Analysis of natural hazards in Botswanan insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Botswana:
- It provides historical values for the Botswanan insurance industry for the report's 2010–2014 review period, and projected figures for the 2014–2019 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments in the Botswanan insurance industry, along with market forecasts until 2019.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It analyzes the various distribution channels in Botswana.
- It profiles the top insurance companies in Botswana and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Download Sample Report @: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/the-insurance-industry-in-botswana-key-trends-and-36483#RequestSample
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Botswanan insurance industry and each segment and category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Botswanan insurance industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Botswanan insurance industry.
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics in key segments.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Botswanan insurance industry and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- The Botswanan insurance industry grew in terms of gross written premium at a review-period CAGR of 10.1%.
- The Non-Bank Financial Institutions Regulatory Authority (NBFIRA) is responsible for the supervision, regulation and development of the Botswanan insurance industry.
- The Botswanan insurance industry comprised 21 insurance and three reinsurance providers as of 2014.
- Life insurance accounted for the largest share of the industry's gross written premium in 2014, with 68.7%.
- Botswana Life Insurance Ltd was the leading insurer, which accounted for 49.5% of the industry's gross written premium in 2013.
- Construction industry to spur growth of property insurance category.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651