MarketResearchReports.Biz announces addition of new report" Botswana Power Corporation - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2016 Update "to its database.
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/11/2016 -- The report contains a detailed description of the power generation companys business operations, history, corporate strategy, and business structure. This report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on key employees (executives), and major products and services.
View Report At :http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/862863
- Major Power Plants (assets) - summarized and detailed information about the power plants (assets).
- Operational Metrics (capacity, generation, revenue, sales, number of consumers).
- Business description - A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands
- Key employees - A list of the key executives and personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Financial deals - Coverage of key financial deals from 2006 onwards, depending upon information availability
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Download Sample copy of this Report at : http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/862863
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and major products and services are incorporated in the profile to assist in various business decisions (M&A and JV).
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing an up to date objective view of the company.
Read our latest Press Release at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/pressreleases
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
Company Snapshot 5
Key Information 5
Company Overview 5
SWOT Snapshot 5
Operational Metrics 6
Botswana Power Corporation, Operational Metrics, By Capacity 6
Botswana Power Corporation, Operational Metrics, By Generation 6
Botswana Power Corporation, Operational Metrics, By Customers 6
Botswana Power Corporation, Operational Metrics, By Segmental Information 6
Botswana Power Corporation, Operational Metrics, By Sales 7
Botswana Power Corporation, Solar PV Parks 8
Botswana Power Corporation, Solar PV Parks, Botswana 8
Botswana Power Corporation, Solar Thermal Plants 9
Botswana Power Corporation, Solar Thermal Plants, Botswana 9
Botswana Power Corporation, Thermal Power Plants 10
Botswana Power Corporation, Thermal Power Plants, Botswana 10
Business Description 11
Business Overview 11
Major Products and Services 11
SWOT Analysis 13
Botswana Power Corporation Strengths 13
Diverse Customer Base 13
Transmission Network 13
Government Support 13
Botswana Power Corporation Weaknesses 14
Operational Performance 14
Botswana Power Corporation Opportunities 14
New Projects 14
Increasing Electricity Demand 14
Government Initiatives 14
Botswana Power Corporation Threats 14
Privatization in the Electricity Sector 14
Seasonal Variations and Climate Conditions 15
Volatility in Electricity Prices 15
Key Employees 16
Company Statement 17
Locations And Subsidiaries 19
Head Office 19
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 19
Financial Deals Landscape 20
Botswana Power Corporation, Deals Summary 20
Botswana Power Corporation, Power, Deal Details 21
Asset Transactions 21
Botswana Power Completes Project Financing Of US$1,190 Million For Morupule B Power Station, Botswana 21
Recent Developments 22
Botswana Power Corporation - Recent Developments 22
Aug 23, 2016: Tlou Energy: Co-operation Agreement Renewed With General Electric And IK Holdings 22
Apr 19, 2016: Power interruption at Block 5, Block 9, phase 4 and Mogditshane: Botswana Power Corporation 22
Mar 04, 2016: Minister Mokaila briefs Parliament on Morupule B 22
Sep 21, 2015: Public Notice North West Transmission Grid Project Update 24
Sep 18, 2015: APR Energy Commissions New Botswana Project, Senegal Expansion 24
Feb 06, 2015: Power outage in Metsimotlhabe and Kopong 25
Oct 15, 2014: BPCs 600MW Morupule B power plant turns offline 25
Jun 19, 2014: BPC estimates around BWP8bn for new units at Morupule power station 25
Feb 19, 2014: STEAG takes on operation and maintenance in Botswana in record time 25
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/marketresearchreports-biz
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207