Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Bottled Water in Algeria", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/22/2014 -- Bottled water enjoyed strong performance in 2013 and registered a solid 14% for both total volume and total value growth. The large variety of brands and the stability of economy prices remained the main factors behind the category's strong expansion among all income earners, in whom preference for bottled water versus tap water increased, especially among urban consumers. The wide distribution channels for bottled water also enabled rural households to regularly purchase bottled water, particularly as a healthier drinking option for babies and the elderly.
Ibrahim & Fils Ifri remained the leading player in 2013 and generated a 15% off-trade value share. The domestic manufacturer was present with its bottled water brand, Ifri, which is present in several categories, including still bottled water; carbonated bottled water, vegetable/fruit juice and recently in sports drinks. Positioning the brand at the standard price level and supporting it with regular advertising campaigns enabled the company to maintain its leading position.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Bottled water is expected to record very healthy CAGRs of 14% in total volume terms and 8% in total value terms at constant 2013 prices over the forecast period. Categories, such as carbonated bottled water and still bottled water will show the highest forecast total volume growth y-o-y at nearly 13% and 14% respectively. Such good growth will result from increasing consumer demand for water from natural water sources
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Bottled Water industry in Algeria with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Bottled Water industry in Algeria, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Bottled Water in Algeria market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Bottled Water in Algeria?
- What are the major brands in Algeria?
- How important is the direct selling method of distribution in Algeria for bottled water sales?
- What impact have environmental issues (such as sustainable packaging) had on consumer attitudes, category volumes, packaging formulations and/or product innovation in Algeria?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Carbonated Bottled Water, Flavoured Bottled Water, Functional Bottled Water, Still Bottled Water.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Bottled Water in Colombia
- Bottled Water in Nigeria
- Bottled Water in Norway
- Bottled Water in Vietnam
- Bottled Water in Turkey
- Global Bottled Water Market 2014-2018
- Bottled Water in Thailand
- Bottled Water in Latvia
- Bottled Water in the US
- Bottled Water in Estonia