Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/18/2014 -- Bleach remained under pressure in the Netherlands, posting a stable decline in value and volume sales in 2013. The product continues to be perceived as outdated by Dutch consumers, without any significant innovation or promotion.
Within bleach, Unilever held the largest share in 2013 with its flagship brand, Glorix. Private label ranked second in this category, with Ahold being the leading private label player.
The overall bleach category is expected to continue to decline at stable rates in line with the negative growth of the review period in retail volume terms.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Bleach industry in Netherlands with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Bleach industry in Netherlands, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Bleach in Netherlands market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Bleach in Netherlands?
- What are the major brands in Netherlands?
- How did bleach sales perform during the economic downturn?
- What are the major applications of bleach in Netherlands?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Carbonated Bottled Water, Flavoured Bottled Water, Functional Bottled Water, Still Bottled Water.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Bottled Water in Nigeria
- Bottled Water in Estonia
- Bottled Water in Germany
- Bottled Water in the Philippines
- Bottled Water in Kazakhstan
- Bottled Water in Hungary
- Bottled Water in Israel
- Bottled Water in the United Kingdom
- Bottled Water in Canada
- Bottled Water in Tunisia