New Beverages market report from Euromonitor International: "Bottled Water in Chile"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/08/2012 -- The wellbeing of Chilean consumers varies greatly according to income levels and other factors, but generally it can be said that Chileans have become increasingly health conscious and that a great number make some kind of effort to maintain or improve their health and fitness. Overall, Chileans are increasingly becoming more aware of the benefits of living healthy lifestyles, although they are looking fast ways to generate results. In this sense, diet products and bottled water for example fit...
Euromonitor International's Bottled Water in Chile report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2007-2011), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution, packaging or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Carbonated Bottled Water, Flavoured Bottled Water, Functional Bottled Water, Still Bottled Water.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Bottled Water market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Bottled Water: Global Industry Guide
- Future Opportunities in Bottled Water: Leveraging purity, ethical and health credentials
- Innovations in Bottled Water: NPD opportunities in flavored, functional, natural and premium waters
- Bottled Water Market in New Zealand to 2014 (Soft Drinks)
- Drinks: France Industry Guide
- Drinks: Japan Industry Guide
- Drinks: Europe Industry Guide
- Food and Beverages: Venezuela Industry Guide
- Drinks: Germany Industry Guide
- Food and Beverages: Colombia Industry Guide