Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/23/2014 -- Bottled water sold by informal, uncertified bottlers is not something new. However, in 2013 the issue was potentially more problematic, since uncertified water is the recipient of most of the down trading triggered by the economic slowdown. Only around 200 of the almost 500 water bottlers in the country are properly certified with the Ministry of Public Health. The rest are profiting from the normal trading down that is implicit in an economic slowdown, which besides decreasing the category's...
Euromonitor International's Bottled Water in Dominican Republic report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2009-2013), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution, packaging or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Carbonated Bottled Water, Flavoured Bottled Water, Functional Bottled Water, Still Bottled Water.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Bottled Water market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Soft Drinks in Dominican Republic
- Bottled Water in the Czech Republic
- Spirits Market in Dominican Republic: Databook to 2017
- Soft Drinks in the Czech Republic
- Industrias San Miguel del Caribe SA in Soft Drinks (Dominican Republic)
- Still and Sparkling Wine Market in Dominican Republic: Databook to 2017
- Bottled Water Market in India 2013
- Bottled Water in the US - a Snapshot (2013)
- Bottled Water in Germany
- Bottled Water in India