Williamstown, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/25/2011 -- Brain Tunnelgenix Technologies Corp. (BTT Corp) is engaged in the development of diagnostic and therapeutic technologies. The company's main products comprises of its Brain Temperature Tunnel product line, which includes Abreu BTT 700 system, Abreu-BTT continuous system-model 1000, Abreu-BTT spot check, BTT wireless devices and BTT intelligent eyewear. The products are in the pipeline and are to be launched in the market. The company's products find applications in the areas like medical, consumer, industrial, sports and hydration, industrial, and military markets. The company's technologies are protected through more than 60 patents and patent applications in the U.S. and in more than 40 other countries, and 85% of the world's purchasing power. Recently the FDA has approved its Abreu BTT 700 system. BTT Corp is based in Connecticut, the US.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the Brain Tunnelgenix Technologies Corp. portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
- Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Cascade Technologies, Corp. (CSDT) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Drug Delivery Technologies: Players, products & prospects to 2018
- MAZOR Surgical Technologies Ltd. (MZOR) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- EBS Technologies GmbH - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Valam Corp. - Product Pipeline Analysis
- China Medical Technologies, Inc. (CMED) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Tissue Regeneration Technologies, LLC - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Disc Motion Technologies - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Innocoll Technologies Ltd - Product Pipeline Analysis
- SensiVida Medical Technologies, Inc (SVMT) - Product Pipeline Analysis