Wandsworth, London -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/15/2017 -- Bravo have recently released a blog about the most epic fireplaces in the world, there a numerous of difference fireplaces, such as Edwardian fireplaces, Victorian fireplaces and even some modern versions. Fireplaces are great for the winter season and even the sunnier season, not to mention it makes the interior of a house look a lot better.
1. One of the most epic fireplaces in the world is at the Whiteface Lodge, where there are cast-iron fireplaces amongst wooden furniture and cosy carpets.
2. Another epic fireplace in the one in Radisson Blue Aqua Hotel, this fireplace is 50-foot long based in the lobby and is great for social atmosphere the hotel brings.
3. The Ice Hotel fireplace is truly amazing, the hotel in North America is made entirely out of ice. A true sight to behold
4. Le Germain Hotel, the fireplace can be seen from every side, inviting people in to the warm and comfort of the Toronto lobby.
5. Hotel Pitrizza provides a beautiful fireplace in the sun, even though it's not exactly needed on the island of Costa Smeralda, it is still a beautiful sight to behold.
A spokesperson from the company was incredibly keen to comment saying, "It was great to find out which were the most epic fireplaces in the world, fireplaces truly are sight to behold, not only does it provide warm and comfort but is also brings something special to the interior inside buildings. Here at Stonewoods we provide our customers with a variety of different fireplaces, for more information please contact us or take a look at our site."
Stonewoods is a leading provider of fireplaces, fires and stoves in the UK, offering the best reproduction fireplaces London has to offer and much, much more. For further information regarding the company, to see all of their available produces, and for directions to their outstanding showroom, simply visit their website today: www.stonewoods.co.uk.
Company name: Stonewoods Ltd
Tel: 0208 870 5555
Contact person: Chris Tolfree
Address: Former All Saints Church Armoury Way Wandsworth, London SW18 1HX