Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/19/2013 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Brazil Iron Ore Mining Market Overview and Forecast to 2020: Trends, Major Projects and Competitive Landscape market report to its offering
Brazil Iron Ore Mining Market Overview and Forecast to 2020: Trends, Major Projects and Competitive Landscape
mining industry offering, "Brazil Iron Ore Mining Market Overview and Forecast to 2020: Trends, Major Projects and Competitive Landscape" provides a comprehensive understanding of the iron ore mining industry in Brazil. This report provides historical and forecast data on iron ore production, consumption and trade (export and/or imports) to 2020. In addition to this, the report also includes drivers and restraints affecting the industry, profiles of major iron ore mining companies and information on major active, planned and exploration mines. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by team of industry experts.
- Overview of the Brazil iron ore mining industry, with detailed information about production, production by forms, reserves, consumption and trade
- Historic data from 2000 to 2012, and forecast to 2020
- Key growth factors and restraints affecting the Brazilian iron ore mining industry
- List of major active and planned iron ore mines
- Profiles of key iron ore mining companies
Reasons to buy
- Gain a strong understanding of the countrys iron ore mining industry
- Facilitate market analysis and forecasting of future industry trends
- Facilitate decision making and strategy formulation on the basis of strong historic and forecast production, consumption and trade data.
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in the country's iron ore mining industry
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industrys growth potential
Companhia Siderurgica Nacional
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit