New Pharmaceuticals research report from Ken Research is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/13/2014 -- The research report on "Brazil Nutraceuticals Industry Outlook to 2017 - Growing Concerns towards Digestive Health to Foster Revenues" provides comprehensive study of the Brazil nutraceutical market discussing the market share, market segments and sub-segments of functional food, functional beverages and dietary supplements. The report also highlights major industry trends and developments, players positioning and future outlook of the industry.
A rich profile of the natural resources and a large domestic market, have helped the nutraceuticals market in Brazil to register strong growth over the past few years. Moreover, increasing shift towards healthy dietary consumption in an exploding middle class population has further augmented the sales of nutraceutical products in the country. The country has witnessed significant alterations in the overall age structure of the population over the span of 2006-2012, featuring growing number of older adults. This has further provided an impetus to the drive towards the consumption of healthy food and supplements in the country. All these factors helped the nutraceuticals industry in Brazil to expand to USD 13,642.3 million in 2012, registering a share of 5.3% in the global revenues.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The country has witnessed a nutrition transformation owing to an increasing proportion of overweight population in the country. This growing epidemic of obesity has raised increasing concerns about the type of food being consumed, with a focus on avoiding diabetes and cardiovascular problems. The revenues of nutraceuticals industry in Brazil have been encouraged by the robust growth of the key sub markets of functional food and beverages and dietary supplements. The functional food and beverages market has showcased a continuous expansion, both in terms of revenues and offerings. The fortified products market of Brazil is extremely diverse, which has been rising at a double-digit growth rate since 2006, with an exception of 2009. Dairy products, yoghurt and fortified soft drinks have witnessed the highest demand in Brazil over the years.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Nestle, Danone, PepsiCo, Industria de Alimentos Bomgosto, Yakult Honsha, M Dias Branco SA Industria e Comercio, Kraft Food de Alimentos
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Personal Accident and Health Insurance in the the US, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Turkey, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Hong Kong, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- Personal Accident and Health Insurance in the Czech Republic, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- Global Drug Stores and Health and Beauty Stores Market Size and Forecast to 2017
- The Insurance Industry in Bahrain, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Slovenia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- The Insurance Industry in Israel, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- The Insurance Industry in the Dominican Republic, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- Health Care Equipment & Supplies: Global Industry Guide