Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Brazil Wealth Report 2015” research report to their website www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/30/2015 -- This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs in Brazil. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management market.
This report is the result of Publisher's extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Brazil.
- Independent market sizing of the Malaysia HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2010 to 2014
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2019
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations in 13 asset classes
- Geographical breakdown of all foreign assets
- Alternative breakdown of liquid vs investable assets
- UHNWI populations in major cities
- The number of wealth managers in each city
- City ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities relating to the wealth management and private banking sector in Malaysia.
- The size of Brazilian's wealth management industry
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Buy
- Brazil Wealth Report 2015 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the report comprises a wide variety of data that is created based on over 198,426 HNWIs from around the world in Publisher's database.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for its research and analysis, Publisher is able to obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions it covers.
- The report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of HNWIs to 2019, and a comprehensive background of the local economy.
- The report provides a thorough analysis of the private banking and wealth management sector, teh latest merger and acquisition activity, and the opportunities and challenges faced by the sector.
- It also provides detailed information on the HNWI populations in each major city.
- There were 198,426 HNWIs in Brazil in 2014, which held US$1 trillion in wealth.
- The volume of Brazilian HNWIs increased by 2.1% in 2014, following a decline of 1.3% in 2013.
- Growth in HNWI wealth and numbers is expected to improve over the forecast period.
- The number of Brazilian HNWIs is forecast to grow by 14.2%, to reach 227,699 in 2019, while HNWI wealth is projected to grow by 28.1% to reach US$1.3 trillion.
Spanning over 92 pages "Brazil Wealth Report 2015" report covers Introduction, Executive Summary, Wealth Sector Fundamentals, Distribution of Wealth in Brazil, Findings from the Wealth Insight HNWI Database, Analysis of Brazilian HNWI Investments, Competitive Landscape. The Report covered companies are - Itau Private Bank, Bradesco Private Bank, BNP Paribas Asset Management Brasil, JP Morgan and Credit Suisse.
For further information on this report, please visit-
Find all Wealth Management Reports at:
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Yearly/Quarterly Report Subscription: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscriptions