Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/02/2012 -- Flour power: Demand for nutrient-enriched breads will modestly boost revenue
While industry revenue slumped due to low-carbohydrate diets, demand will return over the next five years. With consumers becoming increasingly health conscious, demand for bread products with a healthy food image, such as whole-grain products, will continue to increase. Nevertheless, these same trends will place pressure on bread manufacturers, as they are forced to accelerate innovation to keep up with changing consumer preferences.
The industry manufactures bread and bakery products, such as cakes, muffins, pastries, pies and other similar baked goods. Establishments in this industry include retail and commercial bakeries. Producers sell their products to supermarkets, convenience stores, food-service providers and other specialty retailers, while many bakeries also sell their products directly to the public.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Flowers Foods Inc., Grupo Bimbo SA
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Bread & Bakery Goods Production in the UK
- Crude Oil Production: Global Industry Guide
- Natural Gas Production - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Crude Oil Production - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Natural Gas Production: Global Industry Guide
- Crude Oil Production: Advanced Emerging Markets (Brazil, Hungary, Mexico, Poland, South Africa, Taiwan) Industry Guide
- PTT Exploration and Production PCL (PTTEP) - Oil & Gas - Deals and Alliances Profile
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report
- Top 20 Large-Cap North America Independent Exploration and Production (E&P) Companies: Financial & Operational Fundamental Analysis and Benchmarking-2012
- Marubeni Corporation Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report