Portland, OR -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/29/2017 -- Breast Pumps Market report, published by Allied Market Research, forecasts that the global market is Projected to reach $829 million by 2022 from $540 million in 2015, growing at a CAGR of 6.6% during 2016-2022. In terms of value, the battery powered breast pumps segment accounted for over two-thirds share globally, in 2015 and is expected to maintain its dominance during the forecast period. In terms of volume, manual breast pumps segment accounted for one-fourth share in 2015.
Early buyer will get flat 30% Discount..!!!
Mostly, these devices are used by employed women to continue breastfeeding their babies while still at work. In some instances, doctors also recommend women to use breast pumps to stimulate milk supply when the baby is unable to suck milk. Breast pumps have grown as a suitable choice for the working women. The breast pump market is expected to witness a notable growth, mainly due to growing technological advancements such as double breast pumps, which help to eliminate fat content from milk and substitute it with higher caloric value.
Personal use breast pumps is the leading application segment in terms of volume, at a CAGR greater than 6% during the forecast period. The growing demand for personal grade breast pump is due to factors such as portability, effective pumping techniques and contamination free feeding. The market for battery-powered breast pumps is expected to grow at a significant rate owing to the increasing preference for faster, efficient portable pumping systems with an easy cleaning option.
Get PDF of this Report @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/482
The Global breast pumps market is segmented on the basis of product type, application, technology and geography. By product type, the market is segmented into closed system breast pumps and open system breast pumps. Closed system breast pump is both the highest growing segment and the highest revenue generating segment owing to higher benefits such as lower risk of mold formation and contamination. Based on application, the market is segmented into personal use pumps and healthcare/hospital grade pumps. On the basis of technology, the market is segmented into battery powered breast pumps, manual breast pumps and electric breast pumps. In terms of geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Latin America, Middle East and Africa (LAMEA).
Breast Pumps Market Key Findings:
- Closed system breast pumps is projected to be the fastest growing segment in terms of both value and volume, growing at a CAGR of over 6.5% and 7% respectively during the analysis period.
- Asia-Pacific is estimated to be the fastest growing regional market in breast pumps market, growing at a CAGR of 9.7%, in terms of value, from 2016 to 2022.
- In 2015, North America accounted for around three-fifths share of the world breast pumps market in terms of value.
- Hospital grade breast pumps would be the highest revenue generating segment followed by personal use breast pump during 2016-2022.
- In 2015, battery powered breast pumps was the leading segment and is projected to grow faster than global breast pump market at CAGR of over 6.4%, in terms of value.
- Mexico is projected to be the fastest growing market in the North American region,
- China and Japan are the leading country markets for breast pumps in the Asia-Pacific region.
The companies mostly adopted product development as their key strategy to keep pace with the changing demands of consumers and strengthen their market position. The key players for this market include Medela AG, Ameda, Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Philips AVENT), Hygeia Health, Bailey Medical Engineering, Linco Baby Merchandise Works Co. Ltd., Whittlestone Inc., Energizer Holdings Inc., Pigeon Corporation and Albert Manufacturing USA.