Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “Breast Pumps Market by Product Type (Closed System, Open System), by Technology (Battery-powered Pumps, Manual Pumps, Electric Pumps) - Global Industry Analysis, Trends and Forecast 2015 - 2022”
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/25/2016 -- The global breast pumps market is expected to exceed more than US$ 3.0 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of more than 8.5% in the given forecast period from 2015 to 2022.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/breast-pumps-market
A breast pump is an electronic or mechanical device used for extracting milk from the breast of a lactating mother through suction. Breast pumps are used to enable gentle suction for withdrawing milk when the breasts become engorged. The main reason for opting these devices when directly feeding the infant is not possible mainly due to medical complications, personal problems, prematurity and other logistical reasons. Breast pumps are being increasingly used during mother-baby separation.
The main driving factors for breast pumps market are increasing number of employed women; Innovative breast pump technologies and growing awareness regarding the advantages of breast feeding are driving the global breast pump market. The other boosting factors are government initiatives and awareness programs are providing potential growth opportunities. The successful innovations such as hand free pumps are expected to drive the demand for breast pumps in the future.
The major global and regional companies are included in this report. The key strategies of the major players to grow in the industry were technological advancement and collaborations.
The Global Breast Pumps Market is segmented by product type and technology. The product type is further segmented into closed and open systems. Close System breast pumps have high adoption rate as they are more hygienic and free from microorganisms - since the milk does not come into direct contact with air, there is a low probability of microorganisms being present in these pumps. Under technology segmentation it covers battery-powered pumps, manual pumps and electric pumps. Battery-powered pumps lead the market due to the rising need for women to extract milk several times a day.
The breast pumps market geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and LAMEA. North America has the largest market share in the regional market while Asia Pacific is the fastest growing market. North America will dominate this market till 2020 due to the rising rate of female employment, increase in healthcare expenditure, sophisticated healthcare infrastructure and growing awareness about breast feeding amongst patients such as lactating women. Asia-Pacific market will continue to grow at faster rate due to unmet medical needs, consistent improvement of healthcare infrastructure and the growing population in developing countries such as China and India.
Download Free Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/requestsample/breast-pumps-market
- In Depth analysis of the factors that drive and inhibit the growth are covered in the report
- Regional to country analysis will give clear understanding of the trends in various regions so that companies can make region specific plans.
- Deep segmentation analysis such as technologies and product type to understand market trends that would allow companies to gain competitive edge.
- Competitive landscape section includes the market shares of leading companies within the breast pump global and regional market. The section covers key developments of the leading companies which will help to understand strategies adapted by them to increasemarket share, market presence and revenues.
Segmentation Coverage is as follows:
By Product Type
- Closed System
- Open System
- Battery-powered Pumps
- Manual Pumps
- Electric Pumps
- North America
- Latin America, Middle East and Africa
Major Global and Regional Companies covered in this report is as below;
- Albert International, Inc
- Ameda Breastfeeding Solutions
- Bailey Medical
- Lansinoh Laboratories Inc, LLC
- Energizer Personal Care,
- Philips AVENT MedelaInc
- Hygeia Medical Group
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all active and planned breast pump market globally.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of breast pump industry and unit capacity data.
4) Assess your competitor's refining portfolio and its evolution.
About Market Research Engine
Market Research Engine is a global market research and consulting organization. We provide market intelligence in emerging, niche technologies and markets. Our market analysis powered by rigorous methodology and quality metrics provide information and forecasts across emerging markets, emerging technologies and emerging business models. Our deep focus on industry verticals and country reports help our clients to identify opportunities and develop business strategies.