Rockville, MD -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/17/2018 -- Measuring blood alcohol content (BAC) continues to remain a critical operation for medical professionals as well as law enforcement authorities. BAC levels of a patient have a defining impact on the conditions for performing any medical procedures. By using breathalyzers or breath analyzers, end-users can avoid the adoption of invasive blood sample tests to estimate BAC levels in the subjects.
The Fact.MR report provides a comprehensive on how the global breath analyzers market will soar at impressive pace, procuring more than US$ 800 Mn value by the end of 2022.
Request Sample Copy of this Research Report at:
- In 2017, more than two-third of the global breath analyzer market value was accounted by sales of active breathalyzers. Towards the end of forecast period, the global market for breath analyzers will witness a steadfast rise in demand for active breath analyzers, making them the top-selling product range. Revenues amassed from global sales of passive breath analyzers will also gain traction, reflecting a robust CAGR during the forecast period.
- In the US, breath alcohol content readings are critical evidence tests used in criminal prosecutions. The demand for breath analyzers in North America continues to surge on the grounds of their importance as a tool of evidence in court proceedings. According to the US law, driving a vehicle with a BrAC (breath alcohol concentration) of 0.08% and above is illegal. The report projects that by the end of 2022, North America will emerge to be the largest market for breath analyzers, soaring at an impressive CAGR of 7.9%.
- The breath analyzer market in Europe is also expected to reflect growth at robust CAGR over the forecast period. Increasing consumption of alcohol, easy availability of retail liquor and prevalence of cars as primary vehicle for commute is expected to boost the adoption of breath analyzer in law enforcement agencies across European countries.
- Close to two-fifth of the global breath analyzer market revenues will be procured from sales of breathalyzers in government agencies. In 2017 and beyond, government agencies will remain the largest end-users of breath analyzers in the world.
- Likewise, a considerable share of breath analyzers sold in the global market will be used for law enforcement purposes. While alcohol detection continues to be the largest application of breath analyzers, their demand in drug abuse detection is also expected to gain traction. By the end of 2022, more than US$ 200 Mn worth of breath analyzers will be sold for their application in drug abuse detection.
- Manufacturers of breath analyzers are focusing towards extending the breath analytical abilities of their devices. Currently, fuel cell technology accounts for more than half of revenues procured from global sales of breath analyzers. Between 2017 and 2022, the demand for semiconductor sensor technology will witness steady traction, creating an incremental opportunity of more than US$ 50 Mn.
The report also offers the overall standings in competitive landscape of global breath analyzers market. Companies such as Lingraphica, Toby Churchill Limited, Lifeloc technologies INC, Tobii Dynavox, Prentke Romich Company INC, Saltillo Corporation, Intoximeters,INC, AK Global Technology, Quest Products INC, and Dragerwerk AG are expected to remain active in the expansion of global breath analyzers market through 2022.
Request Research Methodology at https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=125
FactMR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market insights reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852