Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/12/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of BRIC Compression Therapy Market Outlook to 2020 market report to its offering
BRIC Compression Therapy Market Outlook to 2020
New report, "BRIC Compression Therapy Market Outlook to 2020", provides key market data on the BRIC Compression Therapy market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, volume (in units) and average prices (in US dollars) within market segments - Static Compression Therapy (Compression Garments (Upper and Lower Compression Garments), Compression Bandages, Anti Embolism Stockings and Diabetic Compression Socks) and Pneumatic Compression Therapy (Non-Segmented Pneumatic Compression Pumps, Segmented Pneumatic Compression Pumps (Segmented Pneumatic Compression Pumps without Gradient and with Calibrated Gradient) and Pneumatic Compression Sleeves).
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of these market categories, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants, pipeline products, and news and deals related to the Compression Therapy market wherever available.
The data in the report is derived from dynamic market forecast models. The publisher uses epidemiology and capital equipment-based models to estimate and forecast the market size. The objective is to provide information that represents the most up-to-date data of the industry possible.
The epidemiology-based forecasting model makes use of epidemiology data gathered from research publications and primary interviews with physicians to establish the target patient population and treatment flow patterns for individual diseases and therapies. Using prevalence and incidence data and diagnosed and treated population, the epidemiology-based forecasting model arrives at the final numbers.
Capital equipment-based forecasting models are done based on the installed base, replacements and new sales of a specific device/equipment in healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics and diagnostic centers. Data for average number of units per facility is used to arrive at the installed base of the capital equipment. Sales for a particular year are arrived at by calculating the replacement units and new units (additional and first-time purchases).
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
- Market size data for Compression Therapy market segments - Static and Dynamic Compression Therapy.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average prices (in US dollars) data for each of the market segments. Data is provided from 2005 to 2013 and forecast to 2020.
- 2013 company shares and distribution shares data for Compression Therapy market.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the BRIC Compression Therapy.
- Key players covered include Covidien plc, BSN medical GmbH and SIGVARIS, Inc.
Reasons to buy:
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and whats the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
BSN medical GmbH
Paul Hartmann AG
medi GmbH & Co. KG
Lohmann & Rauscher GmbH & Co. KG
3M Health Care Ltd.
Xiamen Senyang Co., Ltd.
Guangzhou Yihao Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
Medline Industries, Inc.
Mego Afek AC LTd.
B. Braun Melsungen AG
Laboratoires Urgo S.A.
Shenzhen Deyuxin Technology Co., Limited
Alcare Co., Ltd.
Smith & Nephew Plc
Daesung Maref Co., Ltd
Complete report is available