Williamstown, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/09/2012 -- The Brazilian interior products market is one of the fastest-growing markets in the world. The market registered a CAGR of 3.52% during the review period to reach US$21.6 billion in 2011. Stable financial conditions, strong demographic growth, the rising middle class and the impact of upcoming sporting events such as the 2014 FIFA World Cup 2014 and the 2016 Olympic Games are driving the construction and housing sectors in Brazil, spurring demand for interior products in the country.
The Russian interior products industry is one of the fastest growing in Europe, registering a CAGR of 9.18% during the review period. The Russian interior products industry is expected to continue growing rapidly during the forecast period, fueled by the country's stable financial condition, strong demographic growth, growing disposable income and rising middle-class population. In addition, the industry is expected to benefit from the impact of major upcoming sporting events which will be hosted in the country such as the 2014 Winter Olympics and the 2018 FIFA World Cup.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
India's interior products market is one of the fastest-growing markets in the world and, along with many other industries, is set to benefit from India's rapid levels of urbanization and expanding affluent middle classes. The influence of western culture is generating demand for the Indian interior products industry. An increasing awareness of western interior design trends is entering the country through television programs and specialist magazines. As a result, consumer preference is changing from non-branded to branded designer products.
The Chinese interior products market is forecast to be worth over US$245.8 billion by 2016, making it one of the most attractive markets in the world with opportunities opening up across the industry's value chain.
- The Brazilian interior products market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.23% over the forecast period. Upcoming sporting events such as the 2014 FIFA World Cup and 2016 Olympic Games are expected to drive the growth of the construction market which should spur the demand for interior products over the forecast period.
- The market value for interior products in Russia grew at a CAGR of 9.18% during the review period. Sporting events such as the 2014 Winter Olympics and the 2018 FIFA World Cup should bring in more investment across different sectors which should aid the interior products market in Russia.
- Despite the adverse impact of the global economic crisis, the interior products industry in India increased at a CAGR of 9.99% during the review period. Furnishing products was the largest category in the Indian interior products industry during the review period.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Brazil Interior Products Market Opportunities and Future Growth Prospects
- Distribution Strategies for the Interior Products Industry in the BRIC Countries - Market Opportunities and Entry Strategies, Analyses and Forecasts to 2016
- The Future of the Kitchen Products Market in the BRIC Countries: Key Trends, Drivers, Opportunities and Challenges to 2016
- The Future of Interior Products in Russia to 2015
- The Future of Interior Products in Poland to 2015: Growth to be Led by Construction Industry
- The Future of Interior Products in Italy to 2015: Eco-Friendly Home Improvement Products to Drive Demand
- The Future of Interior Products in Spain to 2015: Demand to Gather Pace from 2012
- The Future of Interior Products in France to 2015: Recovery to Gather Pace in 2012
- The Future of Interior Products in Germany to 2015: Demand to Gather Pace from 2013
- The Netherlands Interior Products Industry, Key Trends and Opportunities: Single Family Households Driving Market Recovery