Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/06/2012 -- Bridgford Foods Corporation Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key employees, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Introduction and Landscape
Bridgford Foods Corporation Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Bridgford Foods Corporation"
Bridgford Foods Corporation SWOT & Financial report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Bridgford Foods Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Bridgford Foods Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Bridgford Foods Corporation (Bridgford) is a food company, based in the US. The company is into manufacturing, marketing, and distribution of frozen, refrigerated, and snack food products. The company's principal product lines comprise roll dough items, dry sausage products, beef jerky, biscuits, bread dough items, sandwiches, and sliced luncheon meats. It also resells jerky, cheeses, salads, party dips, Mexican foods, nuts, and other delicatessen type food products. The company sells over 150 frozen food products through wholesalers, cooperatives, and distributors to over 22,000 retail outlets and 21,000 restaurants and institutions. It sell 200 varieties of refrigerated and non-refrigerated snack food products to 18,000 supermarkets, mass merchandise and convenience retail stores located in 49 states of the US and Canada through a direct store delivery network. Bridgford is headquartered in Anaheim, California, the US.
To view the detailed table of contents for this report please visit: http://www.reportstack.com/product/66234/bridgford-foods-corporation-consumer-packaged-goods-company-profile-swot-financial-report.html