Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/15/2012 -- Synopsis: British American Tobacco (Malaysia) Berhad: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, Key Employees, key facts, information on products and services, key Employee biographies, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's "British American Tobacco (Malaysia) Berhad: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "British American Tobacco (Malaysia) Berhad"
Canadean's "British American Tobacco (Malaysia) Berhad: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "British American Tobacco (Malaysia) Berhad" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "British American Tobacco (Malaysia) Berhad"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
British American Tobacco (Malaysia) Berhad (BAT Malaysia) is one of the leading cigarette companies in the world. The company is involved in manufacturing and selling of high quality tobacco products worldwide. The company is vertically integrated in the value chain of the tobacco industry from leaf buying and processing to manufacturing, marketing and distribution. The product portfolio of the company includes cigarettes, pipe tobaccos and cigars. All these products are sold under well-established international names such as Dunhill, Kent, Peter Stuyvesant, Pall Mall, Benson and Hedges, Lucky Strike and Rothmans. BAT Malaysia is headquartered in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.
To view table of contents for this market report please visit: