Fast Market Research recommends "Broadband Internet Market in India 2014" from GlobalData, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/06/2014 -- Netscribes' latest market research report titled Broadband Internet in India 2014 illuminates the dynamics in the domestic broadband market. India houses a huge population and a significant portion of that population use internet for entertainment and productivity. Entertainment usage largely consists of social networking, web media access such as music and videos, online games, downloading via file sharing sites, and peer-to-peer (P2P) and communication. On the other hand productivity usage includes data mining, cloud computing services, Voice-over-IP (VoIP), video conferencing, enterprise mobility to name few. With growing heavy and feature rich web-based activities, dial-up and equivalent internet services are becoming obsolete and the need for broadband internet is rising immensely.
Consumption of mobile devices such as smartphones and Tablets, and Internet-of-things is enhancing Internet usage in India and creating wider opportunity for Broadband services. Broadband internet in India is at the threshold to witness significant adoption not only in urban areas but also in sub-urban and rural areas.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Public Companies, 1. Bharti Airtel Ltd., 2. Hathway Cable and Datacom Ltd., 3. Idea Cellular Ltd., 4. Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd., 5. Reliance Communications Ltd., , Private Companies, 1. Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd., 2. Tata Teleservices Ltd., 3. Aircel Cellular Ltd., 4. Sistema Shyam TeleServices Ltd., 5. Vodafone India Ltd.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Internet research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Africa - Internet and Fixed Broadband Market
- Middle East - Digital Media, Broadband and Internet Market and Forecasts
- Australia - Telecoms Industry - Statistics and Forecasts
- Latin America - Telecoms, Mobile and Broadband Overview
- Thailand - Telecoms, Mobile, Broadband and Forecasts
- Global Broadband - Demand for Fibre Networks Grows
- New Zealand - Telecoms, Mobile, Broadband and Forecasts
- United Kingdom - Telecoms, IP Networks, Digital Media and Forecasts
- South Africa - Telecoms, Mobile, Broadband and Forecasts
- South Korea - Telecoms, Mobile, Broadband and Forecasts