Recently published research from MarketLine, "Broadcasting & Cable TV in the Netherlands", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/06/2014 -- Broadcasting & Cable TV in the Netherlands industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Netherlands broadcasting & cable tv market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- The broadcasting & cable TV market consists of all terrestrial, cable and satellite broadcasters of digital and analog television programming.<\li> - The Dutch broadcasting and cable TV market had total revenues of $4.4bn in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.1% between 2009 and 2013.<\li> - The TV subscriptions segment was the market's most lucrative in 2013, with total revenues of $2.0bn, equivalent to 45.0% of the market's overall value.<\li> - The performance of the market is forecast to follow a similar pattern with an anticipated CAGR of 3.9% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $5.3bn by the end of 2018.
Features of this Report:
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the broadcasting & cable tv market in the Netherlands
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the broadcasting & cable tv market in the Netherlands
Leading company profiles reveal details of key broadcasting & cable tv market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Netherlands broadcasting & cable tv market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Netherlands economy
Key Questions Answered:
What was the size of the Netherlands broadcasting & cable tv market by value in 2013?
What will be the size of the Netherlands broadcasting & cable tv market in 2018?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Netherlands broadcasting & cable tv market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
What are the main segments that make up the Netherlands's broadcasting & cable tv market?
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Nederlandse Publieke Omroep, Sanoma Oyj, RTL Group SA, Viacom, Inc.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Publishing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Broadcasting & Cable TV in the United Kingdom
- Broadcasting & Cable TV in Japan
- Broadcasting & Cable TV in Asia-Pacific
- Broadcasting & Cable TV in Europe
- Broadcasting & Cable TV in Spain
- Broadcasting & Cable TV in China
- Broadcasting & Cable TV in the United States
- Broadcasting & Cable TV in Germany
- Broadcasting & Cable TV in Belgium
- Broadcasting & Cable TV in France