New Business research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/09/2014 -- Saudi Arabian building-cleaning services market grows 36% over 2007-2012, reaching SR7.8 billion in the latter year. Value of services provided to Saudis by foreign ventures rises 19% over 2007-2012, comprising 24% of market size at end of review period. Value of local building-cleaning services industry increases 42% over review period to SR6.0 billion in 2012. Cleaning and maintenance of buildings forms most lucrative category, generating 57% of total revenue in 2012. Profits rise 50% over review period to SR3.2 billion in 2012, profitability expands three percentage points to 54%. Industry's turnover expected to increase by 52% over forecast period, reaching SR9.1 billion by 2018.
This Euromonitor industrial report provides unique data and analysis of Building-cleaning Services in Saudi Arabia: ISIC 7493. With this industrial report, you'll be able to explore in detail the entire industry from its sources of supply to its buyers.
The Building-cleaning Services in Saudi Arabia: ISIC 7493 report includes:
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Qualitative analysis of key industry trends and future developments in Saudi Arabia
- Analysis of market growth and industry performance
- Industry data including production data, imports, exports, industry buyers, suppliers, cost structure, bargaining power and profitability
- Attractiveness index that measures industry performance in both stable and challenging economic conditions
- Analysis of suppliers to the industry
- Analysis of buyers from the industry
The report will answer questions such as:
- What is the turnover of the industry?
- How much have salary levels changed over the last decade?
- What is the industry costs structure?
- How profitable is this industry?
- Who are the key customers of this industry?
- How many people are employed in the industry?
- What is the bargaining power of the industry with its suppliers and customers?
- How important are large enterprises in the industry?
Reasons to Get This Report
- Understand the structure of the industry from suppliers to buyers
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Benchmark performance against industry averages
- Identify growth opportunities
Product coverage: Cleaning and Maintenance of Buildings, Disinfecting and Extermination, Specialised Cleaning Services.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Business research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Investigation and Security Services in Brazil: Industrial Report
- Investigation and Security Services in Russia: Industrial Report
- Investigation and Security Services in India: Industrial Report
- Legal Services in Brazil: Industrial Report
- Legal Services in India: Industrial Report
- Legal Services in Russia: Industrial Report
- Building-cleaning Services in India: Industrial Report
- Building-cleaning Services in Japan: Industrial Report
- Building-cleaning Services in Russia: Industrial Report
- Legal Services in Japan: Industrial Report