Fast Market Research recommends "Bulgaria Defence & Security Report Q1 2013" from Business Monitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/13/2012 -- BMI's Bulgaria Defence & Security Report for Q1 2013provides a detailed examination of the country's defence establishment. This includes Bulgaria's armed forces, its defence industry and its major defence procurement programmes.
The examination of the country's defence establishment is performed by analysing the political command of the armed forces, and how political decisions are turned into military actions. The report sheds light on the numerical strength of the country's armed forces and the order-of-battle of its army, air force and navy. Also examined is the country's existing and planned future military procurement programmes.
Ultimately, BMI's Bulgaria Defence & Security Report reveals that the country is working hard to modernise its armed forces, while at the same time coping with a relatively small defence budget to achieve this aspiration.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The report makes several key findings regarding Bulgaria's defence establishment: Firstly, it notes the ongoing work that the country is performing vis-a-vis the incorporation of its armed forces fully into established NATO structures. This includes making land forces formations available to support Alliance operations around the world. Secondly, the report remarks on several initiatives that the government has embarked upon to streamline the size and geographical footprint of Bulgaria's armed forces. This has included a realignment of the country's military bases. Thirdly, the report examines several key Bulgarian military procurement programmes. Arguably the most important of these being the air force's planned acquisition of new multirole combat aircraft.
BMI has made some changes to its Bulgarian Defence & Security Report since the last quarter. These include:
- A detailed description of the armed forces tasks and responsibilities.
- Additional information regarding the orders of battle of the army, air force and navy.
- Clarified figures regarding the size of the country's 2012 defence budget.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Defense research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Croatia Defence & Security Report Q1 2013
- Malaysia Defence & Security Report Q1 2013
- Egypt Defence & Security Report Q1 2013
- Colombia Defence & Security Report Q1 2013
- Brazil Defence & Security Report Q1 2013
- Russia Defence & Security Report Q1 2013
- Iraq Defence & Security Report Q1 2013
- Kuwait Defence & Security Report Q1 2013
- United Arab Emirates Defence & Security Report Q1 2013
- Saudi Arabia Defence & Security Report Q1 2013