Bulgaria Personal Accident and Health Insurance Industry 2015 Market Growth and Demand to 2020 by Market Research Store
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/19/2016 -- Synopsis
'Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Bulgaria, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers, challenges in the Bulgarian personal accident and health insurance segment.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2010–2014) and forecast period (2014–2019).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Bulgarian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Timetric's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
Browse Full Report with TOC: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/personal-accident-and-health-insurance-in-bulgaria-key-41638
- The Bulgarian personal accident and health insurance segment's growth prospects by insurance category
- Key trends, drivers and challenges for the personal accident and health insurance segment
- A comprehensive overview of the Bulgarian economy and demographics
- The various distribution channels in the Bulgarian personal accident and health insurance segment
- Details of the competitive landscape in the personal accident and health insurance segment in Bulgaria
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Bulgarian insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the personal accident and health insurance segment in Bulgaria:
- It provides historical values for the Bulgarian personal accident and health insurance segment for the report's 2010–2014 review period, and projected figures for the 2014–2019 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Bulgarian personal accident and health insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2019.
- It profiles the top personal accident and health insurance companies in Bulgaria, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Bulgarian personal accident and health insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Bulgarian personal accident and health insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the personal accident and health insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Bulgarian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
Download Sample Report @: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/personal-accident-and-health-insurance-in-bulgaria-key-41638#RequestSample
- The personal accident and health gross written premium grew at a review-period CAGR of 22.4%.
- Bulgaria's public healthcare system is becoming less popular due to shortage of personnel, lack of equipment, and the practice of bribing doctors and nurses to ensure reliable treatment.
- It is mandatory for every Bulgarian to contribute to the NHIF irrespective of whether they are employed or self-employed.
- The health insurance category accounted for 51.1% of the segment's gross written premium in 2014.
- The implementation of Solvency II in Bulgaria and other European countries in January 2016 will be a challenge for domestic insurers.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 855-465-4651