Bulgaria Reinsurance Industry 2015 Market Growth and Demand to 2020 by Market Research Store
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/19/2016 -- Synopsis
'Reinsurance in Bulgaria, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Bulgarian reinsurance segment. It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, reinsurance ceded and reinsurance accepted during the review period (2010–2014) and forecast period (2014–2019).
The report also analyses information pertaining to the competitive landscape in the country, gives a comprehensive overview of the Bulgarian economy and demographics, and provides detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Bulgarian insurance industry.
The report brings together Timetric's research, modeling and analysis expertise to enable reinsurers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and access profiles of reinsurers operating in the country.
Browse Complete Report with TOC @: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/reinsurance-in-bulgaria-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-41639
Timetric's ' Reinsurance in Bulgaria, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Bulgarian reinsurance segment, including:
- The Bulgarian reinsurance segment's growth prospects by reinsurance ceded from direct insurance
- A comprehensive overview of the Bulgarian economy and demographics
- Detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Bulgarian insurance industry
- The competitive landscape in the Bulgarian reinsurance segment
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Bulgaria:
- It provides historical values for the Bulgarian reinsurance segment for the report's 2010–2014 review period, and projected figures for the 2014–2019 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Bulgarian reinsurance segment, and market forecasts to 2019.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in Bulgaria, and the reinsurance segment's growth prospects.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Bulgarian reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Bulgarian reinsurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Bulgarian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
Request for Sample: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/reinsurance-in-bulgaria-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-41639#RequestSample
- The premium accepted by the Bulgarian reinsurance segment decreased at a review-period CAGR of -0.9%.
- There is high demand for cover against natural disasters and insurers operating in the country depend on reinsurance to mitigate flood-related risk.
- Flooding in the summer of 2014 increased demand for cover against natural disasters.
- During the review period, GP Reinsurance EAD was the only reinsurer licensed to provide non-life reinsurance.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 855-465-4651