Burkina Faso Insurance Industry 2015 Market Share and Analysis to 2019 by Market Research Store
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/08/2016 -- Synopsis
'The Insurance Industry in Burkina Faso, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers, challenges in the Burkinabé insurance industry. It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2010–2014) and forecast period (2014–2019). The report also analyzes detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Timetric's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in regulatory structure.
Browse Full Report with TOC: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/the-insurance-industry-in-burkina-faso-key-trends-19194
The report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Burkinabé insurance industry, including:
- The Burkinabé insurance industry's growth prospects by segment and category
- Key trends, drivers and challenges in the Burkinabé insurance industry
- The detailed competitive landscape in the Burkinabé insurance industry
- Detailed regulatory policies of the Burkinabé insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Burkina Faso:
- It provides historical values for the Burkinabé insurance industry for the report's 2010–2014 review period, and projected figures for the 2014–2019 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments in the Burkinabé insurance industry, along with market forecasts until 2018.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It profiles the top insurance companies in Burkina Faso and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Burkinabé insurance industry and each segment and category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Burkinabé insurance industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Burkinabé insurance industry.
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics in key segments.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Burkinabé insurance industry and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
Download Sample Report @: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/the-insurance-industry-in-burkina-faso-key-trends-19194#RequestSample
- The Burkinabé insurance industry grew in terms of gross written premium at a review-period CAGR of 7.9%.
- Rising demand for investment-linked products to inject growth in life segment.
- High levels of poverty and low-income levels are expected to drive the demand for microinsurance products.
- The non-life segment accounted for 48.4% of the industry's gross written premium value in 2014.
- Increase in the number of motor vehicles in Burkina Faso is expected to support motor insurance.
- The insurance industry in Burkina Faso is regulated by the Directions Nationales des Assurances (DNA), under the Ministry of Finance.
- As of 2013, there were 14 insurance companies operating in the industry: five life insurers, eight non-life insurers and one reinsurer.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651