Fast Market Research recommends "Business Opportunities in the Water and Sewage Infrastructure Construction Industry in BRIC" from BRICdata, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/16/2012 -- The Brazilian water infrastructure construction market recorded significant growth over the review period (2007-2011) during which construction grew at a CAGR of 16.15%. Government spending and reforms were the key drivers behind the growth of Brazil's water and sewage infrastructure construction market. The Russian sewage infrastructure construction market recorded significant growth during the review period and posted a CAGR of 30.98% during the review period. Over the forecast period, it is projected to grow at a CAGR of 15.34%. An increase in public-private partnership (PPPs), highway construction and enhanced levels of government spending were the key drivers of sewage infrastructure construction activity during the review period. The Indian water infrastructure construction market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 13.22% over the forecast period. The Chinese water infrastructure construction market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 16.07% over the forecast period. This growth is expected to be mainly driven by China's 12th five-year-plan, in which RMB430 billion has been allocated for the construction of new pipelines and treatment plants. The government has also set guidelines to achieve an urban treatment scale of 45.69 million cubic meters per day by 2015.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- China accounts for the majority of the water infrastructure construction market, measuring a 64.5% share in 2011. It was followed by India with a 15.2% share, Brazil, with a share comprising 10.5% and Russia, which accounted for 9.8%.
- China accounts for a 53.2% share of the BRIC sewage infrastructure construction market. It was followed by Russia, with a share of 18.6%, India, which accounted for 15.2% and Brazil, which comprised 13.0%.
- Brazil's positive economic outlook is expected to drive growth within the water and sewage infrastructure construction market.
- In Russia, growth is expected to be primarily driven by an increase in public-private partnerships (PPPs), highway construction and enhanced levels of government spending.
- A push towards investment, as announced in the Indian government's 12th five-year-plan, is expected to support growth in terms of water infrastructure construction activity in India. A total of INR2,715 billion has been allocated for the construction and development of new and existing water infrastructure.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the water and sewage infrastructure construction market in the BRIC countries:
- It provides historical values for the BRIC water and sewage infrastructure construction market for the report's 2007-2011 review period and forecast figures for the 2012-2016 forecast period
- It offers a detailed analysis of market size by cost type and by construction activity
- It offers a detailed analysis of market size separately for the water and sewage sectors
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Andrade Gutierrez S.A., Odebrecht S.A., EngeCorps, The Public Joint-Stock Company (OAO) Stroytransgaz, Renaissance Construction, Mostotrest OAO, NCC Ltd, IVRCL Ltd, IL&FS Engineering and Construction Company Limited, Veolia Water China, Suez Environment SA, Tianjin Capital Environmental Protection, Guangdong Investment Limited, Nanhai Development CO. Ltd., Shanghai Chengtou Holding Co., Ltd.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Construction research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of Construction in BRIC to 2015: Economic Development, Urbanization and FDI Inflow to Spur Construction
- Business Opportunities in Energy Infrastructure Construction in BRIC
- Business Opportunities in the Rail and Road Infrastructure Construction Industry in BRIC
- Construction in the GCC - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2015
- Construction in China - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016: Affordable Housing and a CNY7.0 Trillion Infrastructure Budget to Propel Growth
- Construction in South Korea - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Construction in Vietnam - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Construction in Indonesia - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Construction in Russia - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016: Government Infrastructure Spending to Increase for the 2014 Winter Olympics and 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Construction in the Czech Republic - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016