Williamstown, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/01/2012 -- Business Traveler Expectations of Technology and Green Initiatives in the Hotels Sector in 2012: Survey Intelligence' is the result of an extensive multi-industry survey drawn from WMI's exclusive panel of global business travelers. It contains in-depth analysis on global trends in hotel accommodation and forecasts how expenditure patterns are set to change in 2012. This report also examines new technologies, green initiatives and socially responsible measures that appeal to business travelers. Survey results have been presented and analyzed based on travel frequency, age, gender and company turnover.
The report features the opinions of hotel industry consumer respondents related to the following:
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Average duration of stay at business hotels
- Change in expenditure on hotel accommodation
- Importance of green certifications and key sustainable facilities
- Critical social responsibility initiatives, chief technology features, key website features influencing online reservations and importance of mobile technology services
Reasons to Get this Report
- Effectively examine business traveler perceptions on the average length of stay in a hotel, the change in hotel accommodation expenditure and determine business growth opportunities.
- Explore business traveler affinity towards green certifications and sustainability initiatives and successfully implement them into hotel operations.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Business Traveler Expectations of Green Initiatives in Hotels in 2012: Survey Brief
- Sustainability in the UK Foodservice Operators' Industry 2011-2012: Market Trends and Opportunities, Profitability and Budget Forecasts, Foodservice Operators' Procurement and Marketing Initiatives
- Business Traveler Expectations of Key Technologies in Hotels in 2012: Survey Brief
- Sustainability in the Global Hotel Industry 2011-2012: Market Trends and Opportunities, Profitability and Budget Forecasts, Hotel Industry Procurement and Marketing Initiatives
- Sustainability Management in the Hotel & Cruise Industry 2010-2012: Market Opportunities, Hotel & Cruise Industry Buyer Demand, Post Recession Dynamics and Business Trends Forecast
- Changes in Business Traveler Accommodation Trends in 2012: Survey Intelligence
- Business Traveler Expectations of Sustainable Facilities in Hotels in 2012: Survey Snapshot
- New Product Trends and Changing Demand in the Interior Design Industry in 2012: Survey Intelligence
- UK Foodservice Operators' Industry Outlook Survey 2011-2012: Business Sentiments and Spending Priorities
- Sustainable Procurement and Marketing Green Initiatives in the European Interior Design Industry: 2011-2012 - Survey Intelligence