Cable Management Market Report, published by Allied Market Research, forecasts that the global market is expected to garner $25.1 billion by 2022, registering a CAGR of 12.4% during the period 2016-2022. North America is the dominant market and is expected to be the leading contributor in global revenue, owing to the high adoption of cable management solutions in various end user industries in the region. Converged infrastructure and high density servers result in abundance of power, thereby demanding higher adoption of cable management systems for efficient power and energy management. In addition, ongoing developments in commercial constructions and infrastructure in the Asia-Pacific region are likely to facilitate the growth of the market.
Portland, OR -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/25/2017 -- The cable management market is segmented based on the type, end user, and geography. Among the different types of cable management products, cable conduits constituted the maximum share of global revenue in 2015, owing to their strength, wide range of varieties, and compatibility for oil & gas, paint, and other industries. Cable tray was second largest revenue generating type in 2015 and is estimated to grow at the notable rate of over 11% during the forecast period. The demand for innovative cable tray solutions has increased worldwide because of their adoption in armored, metal-clad, and other cables.
Cable Management Market is expected to garner $25.1 billion by 2022, registering a CAGR of 12.4% during the forecast period 2016-2022. The insulation and installation of cables in electronic devices or communication systems to avoid detrimental situations is referred as cable management. The design of present cable management systems is quality oriented as well as functional. Varieties such as cable trays, conduits, raceways, optical fiber channels, and others, with a plethora of features, are available in the new-generation cable management solutions.
Access Full Summary at @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/cable-management-market
Cable management provides power distribution, safety, customization, communication, and low maintenance, which makes it efficient. It also reduces the deployment time of systems, optimizes cable bandwidth, and provides maximum cable density. Service providers construct networks with high bandwidth worldwide, which require efficient fibers as well as strong management structure to support them. The cable management for optical fiber cables provides network reliability, better performance along with bend radius protection, and physical protection. Ongoing developments in infrastructure, telecommunication, and the need for repair and maintenance of the existing technology foster the growth of the cable management market. However, intense competition among the domestic players and fluctuating raw material prices create a gap in standardizing the quality of products.
Key Findings of Cable Management Market:
- North America was estimated to be the highest revenue-generating region in the cable management market in 2015 owing to high adoption of innovative cable management solutions on account of safety & security, cost-effectiveness, flexibility, and space-saving features.
- LAMEA is expected to be the fastest growing region owing to the rising commercial construction developments, industrialization, and increasing standards of living.
- Cable conduits dominated the global cable management market by contributing maximum revenue
- Commercial construction sector was the largest contributing end user for cable management market in 2015, and is likely to dominate the market during the analysis period.
- Increasing number of well-established players compete in the cable management market to gain maximum market share by adopting strategies such as acquisitions & partnerships, innovative product launches, expansion in new geographic locations, and others. The key players profiled in this report are Cooper Industries (Eaton), Legrand, Prysmian S.p.A., Atkore International Holdings Inc., Leviton Manufacturing Co., Inc., Panduit, Thomas & Betts (ABB group), Chatsworth Products, Inc., Nexans, Schneider Electric SE, and HellermannTyton.
Get a PDF Sample Copy of this report@ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/1381