New Manufacturing market report from MarketLine: "Cables: Global Industry Guide"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/10/2014 -- Global Cables industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Report Features and Benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global cables market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global cables market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key cables market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global cables market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from 8 countries globally, alongside individual chapters on each country.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The global cables market is expected to generate total revenues of $93,804.9m in 2014, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.3% between 2010 and 2014.
The power cables segment is expected to be the market's most lucrative in 2014, with total revenues of $66,330.5m, equivalent to 70.7% of the market's overall value.
The performance of the market is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 7.7% for the five-year period 2014 - 2019, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $136,044.5m by the end of 2019.
Questions this Report will Answer
- What was the size of the global cables market by value in 2014?
- What will be the size of the global cables market in 2019?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global cables market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global cables market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Manufacturing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Motorcycle manufacturing: Global Industry Guide
- Mobile Broadband: Global Industry Guide
- Global Industrial Robotics Market in Heavy Machinery Industry 2014-2018
- Flame Retardant Market - Global Trends & Forecast to 2019
- Construction: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Management & Marketing Consultancy: Global Industry Guide
- Household Appliances: Global Industry Guide
- Employment Services: Global Industry Guide
- Womenswear: Global Industry Guide
- Health Care Equipment & Supplies: Global Industry Guide