Fast Market Research recommends "Cables in France" from MarketLine, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/30/2013 -- Cables in France industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the France cables market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The cables market reflects the sale of power and telecoms cables. Telecoms cabling consists of metallic and fiber optic cabling. Power cabling consists of medium, high, and extra high voltage cable. Values are given at retail selling price (RSP) and all currency conversions have been calculated at constant 2012 annual average exchange rates.
- The French cables market had total revenues of $839.5m in 2012, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -1% between 2008 and 2012.
- The power cables segment was the market's most lucrative in 2012, with total revenues of $635.1m, equivalent to 75.7% of the market's overall value.
- The performance of the market is forecast to decline further but with a slower pace, with an anticipated CARC of -0.8% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $807.8m by the end of 2017.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the cables market in France
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the cables market in France
Leading company profiles reveal details of key cables market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the France cables market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the France economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the France cables market by value in 2012?
What will be the size of the France cables market in 2017?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the France cables market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Manufacturing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Cables: Global Industry Guide
- Cables in Europe
- Cables in Germany
- Cables in the United Kingdom
- Cables in Japan
- Cables in Asia-Pacific
- Cables in the United States
- Middle East Specialized Cables Co. (2370) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Cables
- Power Grid System Market In Subsea, By Offshore Power (Captive Generation, Wind Power, Others), Components (Cables, Variable Speed Drives, Transformers, Switchgears, Others) and Geography - Global Trends & Forecast To 2018
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)