Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Cafes/Bars in France", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/14/2014 -- The enforcement of new fiscal measures in early 2012 (new tax on soda, higher tax on strong alcoholic drinks and the increase of the foodservice intermediate tax to 7%) negatively impacted cafes/bars. In response to galloping prices, French consumers reduced their spending at cafes/bars and/or simply switched to cocooning and nomadic patterns. As a general comparison, a typical drink at a cafe/bar was priced three times higher than the same product from a retailing channel. In the midst of a...
Euromonitor International's Cafes/Bars in France report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides foodservice sales, the number of outlets and the number of transactions by sector, allowing you to identify the foodservice sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they eating habits, lifestyle changes, tourism spending or legislative issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Bars/Pubs, Cafes, Chained Cafes/Bars, Independent Cafes/Bars, Juice/Smoothie Bars, Specialist Coffee Shops.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Cafes/Bars market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Foodservice in the Philippines
- Consumer Foodservice in Denmark
- Consumer Foodservice in Portugal
- Consumer Foodservice in Canada
- Consumer Foodservice in the United Kingdom
- Consumer Foodservice in Greece
- Dairy Product Markets in the World to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Consumer Foodservice in Spain
- Consumer Foodservice in Turkey
- Global Food and Beverage Survey 2013 - Economic Outlook in BRIC